• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You have to save Lolly on day03 and max out with Teagan beforehand too by working at the store on day02 if I remember correctly. But there is walkthrough by zapallbugs that explains everything.
You have to go way back in the thread to find a path by me that includes the Teagan+Maria double. It isn't included in my last day 5 paths xls. Working on that, but I ran into some bugs there. Tim is looking at those.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
You have to go way back in the thread to find a path by me that includes the Teagan+Maria double. It isn't included in my last day 5 paths xls. Working on that, but I ran into some bugs there. Tim is looking at those.
@zapallbugs I love your xls file, @timdonehy200 have to say the Teagan + Maria double is by far one of the best scenes in the game.

Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
To expand on my current effort for the double see this picture. But you can't play it yet as it involves some local fixes on my copy of the game. So I am not publishing a path for it. That will have to wait until Tim publishes a version that can play this path. screenshot0004.png

Reactions: MasKeLs

hordankor

Apr 10, 2018
Could anybody tell where can i get a camera for Katy's photoshoot? Thnx.

And btw, is it possible to create anti-incest patch?)) Game's funny but so much players aren't fond of incest which spoils the mood of many good games.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The game concludes on sunday, the eighth day. We know for a plan, the beauty contest on friday, the muscle stud competition on saturday, and sunday the grand finale.
Actually there is one more hint. During the swimming training Viviane mentions the swim contest is on sunday as well.

Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Could anybody tell where can i get a camera for Katy's photoshoot? Thnx.

And btw, is it possible to create anti-incest patch?)) Game's funny but so much players aren't fond of incest which spoils the mood of many good games.
For the camera see my xls here

Reactions: hordankor

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
anyone know how ti get francine?
Work in the store for a second day and then invite her to the downtown gym. But is is rather complex and I have never used it in a for real run. For full points the second day in the store you need to have the beercase, which means previous lifeguard duty. And to invite her to the gym you need a membership which costs $50.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
1549215590663.png

So, checking this guide here - This is day 3 - says I get 20 dollars from Washing Aunts car - but I only get 5 - why? How to get 20?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes