Unity - Completed - Battle Fuck With Succubus [v6] [CherryGirls]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Keetos0

game is underrated, I blame the fact it's relatively old

controls are responsive and the unlock mechanic progression is very fun

there's a bug that makes the hands appear outside of your field of view forcing you to zoom out if you play on a 4k screen monitor,(the fix is not playing fullscreen and reducing the size of the window)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

PepperMan

I've tried it out for 30 minutes, beat 2 of her 12 HP bars and I've rarely been more pissed of than I am currently.

First issue: She keeps throwing attacks way offscreen so I had no chance to defend. After testing this is likely a combined issue with aspect ratio and resolution larger than 1080p. Game was fine in window 1920x1080, worked fine at 3800x1080 and then all hell broke lose as i tested 1920x2000 and then normal 4K or 1440p. So game seems to respect you giving it more range than it wants, but has a minimum threshold it doesn't tell you when you go within.

Second issue: Controls, specifically in the zoom mode. You can zoom in with mouse wheel (if you toggled setting for it) but to move around you gotta click and hold the move button which controls like a pair of ice skates on soapy ice, you also don't see your mouse anymore so its hard to defend. Very much feeling that android port here.

Then theres the massive amount of screen shake and me just not being a fan of how much visual deformity that happens during touch sequences.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Koster184

Quite a difficult (at first) and fast game with good animation and excellent music. After the first victory, a no-battle mode becomes available.
    I advise you to zoom in with the mouse wheel to see the temporary bonus areas.