VN Ren'Py Completed Bathroom Therapy [v1.0] [VoidGodAVNs]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 24, 2023
It seems my university has worked out a deal with the electricity people so campus will have light as usual while everyone else lives in darkness for the next two months. This means that I'll be able to continue working on my new project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It seems my university has worked out a deal with the electricity people so campus will have light as usual while everyone else lives in darkness for the next two months. This means that I'll be able to continue working on my new project.
Wow, well thank goodness, you still can work. But, where the heck are you from, Alaska?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Na it's a lot worst. I'm from Nigeria and we have one of the worst electric grids in West Africa.
God bless you my brother and your people. All the zillionaires of the world can solve so many world problems if they would only care. You can't take your riches with you.

Oct 24, 2023
God bless you my brother and your people. All the zillionaires of the world can solve so many world problems if they would only care. You can't take your riches with you.
The zillionaires better hold on to their cash until we get rid of our current politicians french revolution style.

We literally just had an ex drug dealer and certificate Forger rig his way into the presidency with the assistance of all arms of the government and the first thing he did was budget about $38 million for a "Presidential yacht" and $71,793,619 to by expensive SUV's for all senate members.
All this while our labour unions are still struggling to make the universal minimum wage $140 per month.

So yeah, any assistance give by the international community will be swallowed by these whales and stashed in swiss bank accounts for the next 30-50 years.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The zillionaires better hold on to their cash until we get rid of our current politicians french revolution style.

We literally just had an ex drug dealer and certificate Forger rig his way into the presidency with the assistance of all arms of the government and the first thing he did was budget about $38 million for a "Presidential yacht" and $71,793,619 to by expensive SUV's for all senate members.
All this while our labour unions are still struggling to make the universal minimum wage $140 per month.

So yeah, any assistance give by the international community will be swallowed by these whales and stashed in swiss bank accounts for the next 30-50 years.
Yes, the world is full of corruption just like that. I have a dev friend in Rio, who has similar corruption problems in his country as well. God help us all.

Reactions: WaywardVoidGod
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes