5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Somesuckr

Nov 24, 2017
Saw it on a thread they updated two others but not this one why? Does op have a special hatred for this game or this is my newbie instincts blinding me to truth.

• Angry
Reactions: Propaga

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
well I got the new version but since only the japanese version listed an update in DLSite I bought that, language can be changed to english in the hub area but some menus are still in japanese, game also comes with the older 2.41 version that's JP-only. If anyone can confirm whether or not I fucked up in doing this I'd be glad.
Anyways here is the file for the new version on zippyshare, please do check on your antivirus, I am gonna be honest I don't fully trust my own PC.

Last edited:

Furby0123

May 27, 2019
well I got the new version but since only the japanese version listed an update in DLSite I bought that, language can be changed to english in the hub area but some menus are still in japanese, game also comes with the older 2.41 version that's JP-only. If anyone can confirm whether or not I fucked up in doing this I'd be glad.
Anyways here is the file for the new version on zippyshare, please do check on your antivirus, I am gonna be honest I don't fully trust my own PC.

I get a 403 with the link, is there any way around this?

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
I get a 403 with the link, is there any way around this?
403's are client-side usually so could be something about your connection or browser, somewhat of a self-solving problem since it's hard to tell the cause and it usually goes away by itself, so just try later.

shotakou

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the download, when this game came out I bought it on two accounts I liked it so much, but the English version for both. The update is only for the Japanese version on DL, was malding for a while there.

• Hey there
Reactions: wahbast
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote