4.10 star(s) 35 Votes

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hi guys, I uploaded version 6.0.0. It is the free version.

There is conversation about how me being the thread owner effects the content of the thread, that is not the case. F95's rules state that if a person uploads the paid version of the game, I can not remove it. I also have no problem with anyone posting the paid version, even during the past 5 years of development for my previous game, Queen's Brothel.

BarelyWorker

Jun 20, 2023
can somebody make a playthrough/walkthrough of both levels, i keep running out of time on both of them and i genuienly dont know how to beat them. I tried remaining unclothed for the whole time as a new strat but the timer still ran out

BarelyWorker

Jun 20, 2023

There is conversation about how me being the thread owner effects the content of the thread, that is not the case. F95's rules state that if a person uploads the paid version of the game, I can not remove it. I also have no problem with anyone posting the paid version, even during the past 5 years of development for my previous game, Queen's Brothel.
wait so 6.0.0 is free???

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
Honestly... Calling it a version 6.0.0 update is kinda misguiding. This is much more of a Patreon tease, since it barely adds any new free features at all (except for the gallery, that only consists of static images).

Why even upload anything at all here if its gonna be that?

q9za

May 25, 2022
Stay in good health. Time is the biggest killer, and we have nothing to do but wait.

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
The requirements are way too strict, in order to complete the presentation level it forces you to stop everything you're doing
I waste so much time just to get like 96%

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017

You should make it purchasable on other platforms as well like Itch and Steam like you've done with Queen's Brothel.
I personally hate patreon exclusives and will never give a cent to Patreon regardless of how much I would love to support the artists that hits my tastes right.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes