4.10 star(s) 33 Votes

GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
Are there any points where "can't answer chat while fucking" actually matters?
Messages slow your productivity down while open, so you'll have more to do before you get back to full productivity after sex, but other than that, it just makes the systems behave more realistically, afaict. You can briefly switch back to focusing on work to deal with the massages during sex; if you're quick enough, it won't affect performance either way.

dabutt

Jul 9, 2018
Download the file in your laptop, then when you make a comment in this thread you have the option on the bottom corner that says attach files
i tried it said it was too big :(

*EDIT* im gonna try to zip it hang tight

*EDIT ROUND 2* yeah it says its too big

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017

Just upload it to gofile or mega or something. I've never seen anyone upload an entire game in attachments before, it's not their intended use lol. Appreciate the effort anyway.

Actual lamp

Jun 23, 2021
fastest way would be to upload it to mega/mediafire, quick and easy and doesn't take a lot of time. if you dont know how google is your best friend

Drbruisic

Apr 2, 2021
Messages slow your productivity down while open, so you'll have more to do before you get back to full productivity after sex, but other than that, it just makes the systems behave more realistically, afaict. You can briefly switch back to focusing on work to deal with the massages during sex; if you're quick enough, it won't affect performance either way.
Yeah, I was thinking of a penalty for failing to respond to a message (like sending more dudes over or something). But since messages pause during sex, there's no real difference in waiting them out

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, I was thinking of a penalty for failing to respond to a message (like sending more dudes over or something). But since messages pause during sex, there's no real difference in waiting them out
In a few cases, ignoring the message can cause the sender to show up and force an interaction which can delay at twice the length if responding positive will. So there are penalties, but they're not consistent to keep the player on their toes.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes