• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
The timing is so tight, like just look at it. That time - it's my record on two out of four levels(each costume has different dialogue and even different encounters sometimes), how much time i had left until losing.
1705171936174.png 1705171958946.png

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
The timing is so tight, like just look at it. That time - it's my record on two out of four levels(each costume has different dialogue and even different encounters sometimes), how much time i had left until losing.
View attachment 3259859 View attachment 3259862
This game is way too long, and feels like you're wasting time with just waiting for the next event to stop. The presentation level is the worst level in the game, because it actually forces you to stop EVERYTHING. At least the first one you can make minimal progress if busy.

GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
I always lose at like 97%, how do you guys manage?
The winning strategy in my experience is to stay dressed while working and focus on fucking when you have company. Basically try to avoid multitasking as much as humanly possible. I usually am done with the last visitor with two minutes remaining, and the report is done with around 30 second remaining.

You don't have to learn when colleagues does and doesn't show up; just pay attention to the chat messages and strip before they show up when you get a heads-up. Stripping while you have company takes more time, but still saves time in the long run. Especially with the guy that comes by to complain about some other report and takes forever to get rid of.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes