propas

Oct 19, 2017
The comics below are still not availiable anywhere I believe it is worthwhile to rip them.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Too bad these guys threw in the towel when flash died... :cry:
Yeah. Something like Rubber Bullets or Spacegirlz as a more open worldish 3D Unity / UnrealE game would be a dream. And considering these guy (guys?) nickel & dime + online sub obsession first; game later approach I'm confident that it wont be anything more but a dream.

Reactions: dragongodprince

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The comics below are still not availiable anywhere I believe it is worthwhile to rip them.

Here is a upload of Busty Box 2 and Busty Box 2 Sam's Fight
Quite large so I will only host this for a few days as my MEGA account is close to full (my Google Drive account is fuller)

1.1Gb

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
Yeah. Something like Rubber Bullets or Spacegirlz as a more open worldish 3D Unity / UnrealE game would be a dream. And considering these guy (guys?) nickel & dime + online sub obsession first; game later approach I'm confident that it wont be anything more but a dream.
Would be nice if they did, although I believe they work with Poser/Daz3D, so getting what I assume a ton of assets into said program would likely be a lot of work to avoid losing said assets.

Busty Boxing in 3d would be amazing, along with their other stuff.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Would be nice if they did, although I believe they work with Poser/Daz3D, so getting what I assume a ton of assets into said program would likely be a lot of work to avoid losing said assets.

Busty Boxing in 3d would be amazing, along with their other stuff.
I know nothing about game development but I would love to see a 3d version of MixNMatch. (Along with some character customizations).

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
If a kind soul could just post Spank 18 Swim Coach, I'd appreciate it. These zip files keep failing for me and that's the only one in the bundle I'm after.

T1516

Sep 5, 2021
There is an error in the archive. 3 files from "Spacebabez" (SGZFinal.sfw, SGZFinal2 and SGZFinal3) ended in up in wrong game folder (Space Girl Interrupted - Endgame), so unless you manually move them to their proper destination, you can't finish that game.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Can anybody provide me a link with entire updated collection from their site?
I tried the previous full collection link but all folders are empty. I understand it's quite late but if somebody is willing to share I'd appreciate it alot.