• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Okay, i took a first look at it. How did you manage to go in debt? I can't believe it. Is it because you did ignore the bitches?
I will have to check it tomorrow and maybe i can offer some help then.
Be careful when playing. Perhaps because I didn’t go to the bitches in the evenings. He only gave them money and did not check SPAM. I was very busy MILF. :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, i took a first look at it. How did you manage to go in debt? I can't believe it. Is it because you did ignore the bitches?
and post should pay to him some salary.

Be careful when playing. Perhaps because I didn’t go to the bitches in the evenings. He only gave them money and did not check SPAM. I was very busy MILF. :unsure:
atm going to gangbitches in the evening doesn't matter besides when needs to bring beer to linda and bit money for every1.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1714742150235.png ....installed your fix. an error appears.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
no he didn't, he wrote to perv*lots of numbers* not to you. reply to you was that dev will look into your save later.
o_O o_O o_O............I’m already 50 years old, but I’ll probably have to learn English.:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Jan 24, 2019
@
Pervert1101101

This is a fix, that should be able to help you.I did test it with your savefile and reached the end.
LET ME KNOW, if it worked for you!

Unpack the files to your script-folder and replace the old files!

Load your savefile, check the PC (Kates channel), visit her at evening, visit the gang hideout to complete the bitch trainings and follow the story.
thank you so much man for taking your time out for that.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This is fix v014a_fix2
It fixes some problems when you ignored some missions in BangCity.
Unpack it, copy the files to the /scripts folder and replace the old files.

Reactions: riddikk91

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 3599053 ....installed your fix. an error appears.
No idea how this can happen. I recommend to install the game again and use this fix:
Fix 2

I used your savefile and reached the end of the latest version.

What you else have to do:

CHEAT for Money now
->
SHIFT + O
gangincome = 200000
play on

Use PC, its fixed now!

Do some bitchtrainings - just go to the hideout
Do some punishments - every bitch must be punished to gain more income!

Go to the movies as soon the chance comes up.
Do the photoshoots and just play on. It may take a while, because you missed a lot of stuff and some scenes must be triggered first, but you will do it, if you don't ignore the hints!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
I had an exception occur thing the morning after watching Jenna fisting video with Valerie. When I go to the kitchen and start washing dishes it bugs out.
Tried to reload scripts but it closed the game and now I can't open it anymore.
Here is the save if someone has a solution.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I had an exception occur thing the morning after watching Jenna fisting video with Valerie. When I go to the kitchen and start washing dishes it bugs out.
Tried to reload scripts but it closed the game and now I can't open it anymore.
Here is the save if someone has a solution.
I used your save and reached the end of the game.
I watched the video with Jenna and Kate, and after breakfast the next scenes came as expected without errors.

Make sure you are using the latest version of the game and the latest fix. Install the game and the fix again if you have problems.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I encountered some continuity issues. I must have done something wrong. The only thing I cheated is money (actually the girls base money production index, because I'm a lazy fuck)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
No idea how this can happen. I recommend to install the game again and use this fix:
Fix 2

I used your savefile and reached the end of the latest version.

What you else have to do:

CHEAT for Money now
->
SHIFT + O
gangincome = 200000
play on

Use PC, its fixed now!

Do some bitchtrainings - just go to the hideout
Do some punishments - every bitch must be punished to gain more income!

Go to the movies as soon the chance comes up.
Do the photoshoots and just play on. It may take a while, because you missed a lot of stuff and some scenes must be triggered first, but you will do it, if you don't ignore the hints!
1715023859500.png after selecting "BDSM" ..error. 1715023945722.png

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes