estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13g + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.474 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

otheritems8

Nov 26, 2021
Hi, is there any game walkthrough or scene gallery? I'm not progressing anywhere in the game, the days keep repeating.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi, is there any game walkthrough or scene gallery? I'm not progressing anywhere in the game, the days keep repeating.
There is a kind of walkthrough: Just follow the exclamation marks, read the dialoges and check the to-do list.
And just play on, some events take some time untill they show up. Don't forget to visit the gang hideout until the gang living room is renewed.

Where do you stuck? What chapter? What's your next "mission"?

otheritems8

Nov 26, 2021
I don't know the chapter or the mission. Somewhere from the scene with Valeria on the beach, I think. My days are over 300, but still the same. When I saw the photos from the game, there are also scenes that I don't know at all. Then I couldn't continue because they couldn't withdraw money from the ATM. I didn't play it any longer when I froze.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know the chapter or the mission. Somewhere from the scene with Valeria on the beach, I think. My days are over 300, but still the same. When I saw the photos from the game, there are also scenes that I don't know at all. Then I couldn't continue because they couldn't withdraw money from the ATM. I didn't play it any longer when I froze.
Send your savefile please, i will check it.
Btw: Did you install the latest fix, version 013g? If not, do it first and play on for some days.
Latest fix: https://f95zone.to/threads/bangcity-v0-13g-bangcitydev.34471/post-12732246

otheritems8

Nov 26, 2021
I didn't install anything. As I wrote, I didn't play it anymore when I froze. Thank you. I will send the saved file later.

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
Please help me with meet Hanna in boutique and meet Nick at evening I'm stuck in loop there is no progress I'm playing in android device can anyone provide me savefile so I can start just before this events

Reactions: Yeahanu

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Here is the save file
Hi, i checked your savefile.
Just play on and watch TV with Valerie at light night. Watch the movies with Jenna and Andrea.
If this doesnt work make sure you are having the latest version and the latest fix.

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
I haven't introduced to jenna and Andrea yet and yes I just downloaded the Android version Estrada777 just posted above in the thread and the version shows 0.13.7

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
No it's not
Hi, i checked your savefile.
Just play on and watch TV with Valerie at light night. Watch the movies with Jenna and Andrea.
If this doesnt work make sure you are having the latest version and the latest fix.
No it's not working and the I have the latest version and latest fix please help

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I haven't introduced to jenna and Andrea yet and yes I just downloaded the Android version Estrada777 just posted above in the thread and the version shows 0.13.7
No it's not

No it's not working and the I have the latest version and latest fix please help
I was wrong. Your savefile did not work at all. When I load your save, there is an error and I have to rollback to the former game.
Jenna and andrea are guests in the swinger-club. You will meet them there, or if you don't visit the club, you will meet them when it's needed.

Because you are using an Android version, you may not have the latest version. I don't know if the people making these ports are using the latest fix patches. Unfortunately I can't say more about the Android versions, but I guess that the people who make the ports use a different version of renpy. That could have an influence.

I suggest you use another of your savegames that was saved before the problem occurred and continue playing from there. Maybe it will help.

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
I was wrong. Your savefile did not work at all. When I load your save, there is an error and I have to rollback to the former game.
Jenna and andrea are guests in the swinger-club. You will meet them there, or if you don't visit the club, you will meet them when it's needed.

Because you are using an Android version, you may not have the latest version. I don't know if the people making these ports are using the latest fix patches. Unfortunately I can't say more about the Android versions, but I guess that the people who make the ports use a different version of renpy. That could have an influence.

I suggest you use another of your savegames that was saved before the problem occurred and continue playing from there. Maybe it will help.
Ok thanks

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
Please can anyone provide me save from chapter 6 beginning for compressed version please and tnx

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes