• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Lust Academy clone in every way possible.. only diff is they changed the look of the characters.. and a better mc.. the book scene, the ancestor forcing the rival ancestor onto the bj, girl on the train.. EVERYTHING is a copy of lust academy

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Right after we got on the train and see the first girl. I burst out laughing.

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
We're aiming for a much bigger scope with at least 1600 renders and a potential gameplay time of 4-6 hours. But it's not just about the size; it's about depth and choice. Episode 1 was just the beginning; Episode 2 will be far more choice-driven and dig deeper into the story.
isnt 1600+ renders means at least 6+ months per update? I have seen some game devs taking 4-5 months for 400-500 renders

Reactions: trackjack

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, animated, male protagonist, big ass, big tits, vaginal sex, oral sex, teasing, school setting, milf, monster girl, superpowers, groping, sandbox, minigames, lesbian, sex toys, voyeurism, group sex,
Is the lesbian content optional, as in I get to choose whether it happens or not?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I take it back not only does your MC look worse than Lust Academy's... and thats saying something.. But you chose the absolute WORST hairstyle for him worse than mc in Lust Theory

Reactions: Hornyowl
Apr 5, 2023
View attachment 2933544

Overview:
Delve into the enthralling universe of "Bancroft Academy,"
an episodic narrative-driven adventure set to span a season of 5 captivating episodes.
As you navigate the academy's corridors, immerse yourself in a storyline rich with unique characters,
engaging dialogues, and choices that dictate your path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-16
Release Date: 2023-09-15
Developer: MrAuroraGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

I am getting Lust Academy vibes from this game

Reactions: hisstoryman
1.50 star(s) 6 Votes