VN Unity WebGL Balls Out: Nu Vagis [v0.0.7] [Peepboy Co]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Peepboy

Jun 19, 2022
I'm not joking I wrote my first comment here, because the disdain I felt reading the overview made me laugh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That reads like it was written by someone who as absolutely no respect for the game. I don't think that anyone who has respect for their own work would be so on the nose that this game is just like every other and would describe the writing as word vomit. Hands down, I think it's sad, because game developing and writing can be such great things and that feels for me like disrespecting the craft. I'm also someone who thinks that over the top humor doesn't work, if you use it all the time, the rule of demising results.
Did you really feel disdain? Isn't it too much of a show-off, bro?

I absolutely love what I do, as does my team. Writing and creating games is the best occupation in the world. And I take pride in our game.

The comeback I used is also featured in the opening sequence of the South Park series since 1997.

1689942597605.png

Wow, they're such losers, can you imagine?

Let me reiterate: if you're one of those who doesn't grasp humor or what you call "over the top humor" (does anyone even know what that means? hint: there is no such humor), perhaps it's best for you not to leave comments on other people's creations that you absolutely don't get.

Maybe you should start by reading John Vorhaus' book, "The Comic Toolbox," to acquaint yourself with different types of humor and gain an understanding of how humor works in general? Have you read it? I certainly have, it's an excellent book, highly recommended. There, it specifically mentions that if you're not within the context of a joke or if that particular type of humor doesn't resonate with you, you'll most likely feel repulsion and irritation. Perhaps that's what happened to you? Think about it.

• Angry
Reactions: Musicfruit

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BallsOutNuVagis-0.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Peepboy
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes