Others Abandoned Balls Of Steel [v0.5] [Lyra Centaurus]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev is moving on to orcs and elves and goblins ... gotta go that dota way you've been dreading;)!

John123456

Jun 15, 2017
I hate being reminded of Duke Nukem because it reminds me of Duke Nukem fans and they spout off one particular phrase like Duke's writers started it when it was Rowdy Roddy Piper.
What a bizarre and idiotic reason to hate a gaming franchise lmao

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This game !!
It says ABANDONED ??
SUDDENLY APPEARS NOW AFTER ABANDONED ??
hmm...
Seems you got all wrong, the "guy" didn't appear, the update was released long time ago and posted here just yesterday, the game wasn't two years abandoned and still it's abandoned.

Aug 7, 2019
Then just change under title in ACTIVE instead of ABANDONED and every1 happy. Cause...when I put filter in search box, I won't check ''ABANDONED'' tag , that means I cannot find the game if it stays in ABANDONED section.
I use filter 95% of time , I never saw this game till now.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
But... but... It's abandoned, why should we change that?

Aug 7, 2019
I only came here cause I love Duke so much. And I was thinking that something better was inside.
But now I see game has no content or anything that I like, so I go to filter out best INCEST games/genre.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the whole point ... The game is abandoned and you knew it right away ...
The dev did keep this game in the back creases of the brain ... but now is focusing on orcs and elves
This is one unfinished chapter of dev work ... abandoned is the right way to put it...
Nobody promised anything more than what you can clearly see in the preview pictures of the OP
All that info is readily available in this thread ... we do not want it to die ... but dev has another idea ;)

Reactions: UncleVT

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What a bizarre and idiotic reason to hate a gaming franchise lmao
Always one idiot that takes something 100% literally.

Now read it again. I said I hate being reminded of Duke because I hate the fans, I didn't say that's the reason I hated the franchise, that's another list entirely.