Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
It's clear a lot of work went into this VN, but I'm not crazy about unavoidable minigames, or unavoidable scenes. I'll see how it progresses though.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Anyone who has trojan warning problem:
1.Download the main renpy program and extract
2.Then delete all of them in renpy/tutorial map
3.Paste all of them from this game map (not from the game map,all file what in this game you have) to here the tutorial map
4.run the main renpy program then lauch this project (tutorial need to be choose) and woala ^^

Zareem

May 20, 2017
View attachment 2934901
Overview:
After a tragic accident, a young man leaves basketball behind for good. But as you enter Silver Valley University, you find yourselves drawn back into the game, guided by an old friend. Your choices shape the young man's journey, merging basketball, psychology, and personal growth. What secrets, challenges, and discoveries await in this tale of redemption and self-discovery, where the mind and the game collide? Will this journey continue as innocent as it started?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-16
Release Date: 2023-09-16
Developer: Kinkn'Krafty - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2934922 View attachment 2934923 View attachment 2934924 View attachment 2934925 View attachment 2934926 View attachment 2934927
View attachment 2934928 View attachment 2934929 View attachment 2934939 View attachment 2934944 View attachment 2934935 View attachment 2934938
Will there be pregnancy?

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
I wonder if this game is the developer's first game? It's fine except for a few things that caught my eye. A pretty good start for the first episode. Those who are new to this business should take this game as an example.

Now let's move on to the game:

The story isn't bad. (Nominated for best AVN basketball game)
Storytelling is good
Characters are good
Render quality is good but could be better. I think compression is used.
Animations are not bad, they can be improved.
The music is good but inadequate. More music can be added and diversified.

Things that need to change:

It would be nice if we could adjust the transparency of the subtitle background color ourselves. Some mini-games were unnecessary or moved too quickly. You don't understand what happened. It goes by so fast. I think the mini game will be enough while just playing basketball.

Good luck.

Reactions: Crowangel

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This is my first game, and I can't express how much I appreciate your interest. I have read all the comments. Thank you for your feedback; it will help me improve future versions of BallPsy.

Regarding the mini-games, I am currently working on a patch that will offer an alternative until I figure out something more permanent for future versions of BallPsy. It will be out in a few hours.

As for the Trojan issue, Windows Defender is good, but at the same time, it's not perfect. It is falsely flagging the executable as malware. I did some reading (skimmed), and there may be a way for me to submit the executable to Microsoft so it wouldn't be flagged as a Trojan. People who are getting Trojan warnings, please edit your comments and include your Windows version (Win10 or Win11 will suffice). Thank you.
I got the warning but just allowed it in Windows10, no biggie not the first time and surely won't be the last.

As far as the mini games I'm not usually a fan but they weren't difficult or time consuming, still being optional would be nice.

My main request is the ability to name saves, with different routes it will be helpful going forward. Example so far I have two saves one with Julia/Lena and one with Mia/Grace. Overall I enjoyed the game, decent story, good renders, and animations are really good. Keep up the good work!

One other thing, I had previously asked if render count included animations, and after playing it seems obvious that it did. I don't know about anyone else but I usually look at render count to determine how long it will take to play an update so you may consider listing only still render count but this is just my opinion and not a big deal.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
NGL, the rainbow vomit had me rolling.
Good game so far, definitely needs more of these ladies in stockings to prevent false advertisement. :love:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
interesting story, but i think this is chocolade cake and not a cheescake ;)
View attachment 2937160
Maybe it’s chocolate cheese cake, :LOL:

I haven’t played it, waiting to hear about future tags. I only play harem games with no NTR/sharing/swinging at all. Even avoidable because it always either bleeds over or changes the characters personality in bad ways. And no forced lesbian. Optional lesbian is alright.

Edit: Also, I’ll play games without incest but I do like it, and with how some other basketball game teases that it would be nice to have a basketball game that has it. Again haven’t played it so it could be impossible and that is fine. I’m basically just taking a shot on the other game and fishing for info about this one and it’s possible future still, :sneaky:

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone who has trojan warning problem:
1.Download the main renpy program and extract
2.Then delete all of them in renpy/tutorial map
3.Paste all of them from this game map (not from the game map,all file what in this game you have) to here the tutorial map
4.run the main renpy program then lauch this project (tutorial need to be choose) and woala ^^
what on earth are you even saying

• Haha
Reactions: Before I Forget

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Sad...no incest. This genius Dev prefers to make the hot Mother die, while usually it's the father who shouldn't be on screen...lol

As for the harem... In my opinion it's not a harem game because...
Is that a love interest? Cause if so, easy ignore, and if not then weird choice by the dev because showing others fucking is silly, :cautious:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not a fan of the minigames. It would be nice to have an on/off buttom for it.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes