Tool baka/bge/bct productions

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
baka.loader.2 should be able to play any swf. if u cant make it work maybe u need to install adobe flash player activex.

Sep 19, 2018
baka.loader.2 should be able to play any swf. if u cant make it work maybe u need to install adobe flash player activex.
where would i download this player? (also when i download zips why d they have a folder called parts that i cannot use?)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
1 year ago i started the maple.x project. but its going quite slow. with a team of 3 the demo should have been released at least 6 months ago. the problem is that our cg artist is busy and i wanted to release a demo with all the events that i planned. the game engine is way ahead, but recently i decided to convert the engine to direct2d so thats what im doing right now, i need to wait for the cg anyway so its not that it matters much.
all other projects are on hold, even if i have played a bit with baka.loader.3 and a couple of other tools from time to time. bct.player is discontinued and will be replaced with baka.loader.3 and so will baka.selector, as its 7 years old and very outdated. if u want to follow maple.x progress, join our discord. plus, we still have sections about mnf and other stuff.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Hi is it possible for you to be able to hack the new lesson of passion gold games ? Thanks for your hard work its appreciated.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
im not sure, dont have much experience with those games expect some old flash games they made. it will take too much time to learn and i just dont have that right now.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thats the only thing that i can think of, its a 32bit application and should work with any windows from xp to 10 if u have the adobe flash player activex installed. u need to drag and drop the *.swf or *.bct into the players. try any *.swf. also, if theres an error the player should tell u.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
baka.loader is for swf files, while bct.player is for bct files.
also, theres some old bct packages that are incompatible, u need to get the new version.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
bct.player uses localhost, 127.0.0.1, to emulate a http server to run the flash, check if u block it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sorry, but this thread is about the programs not games, theres a thread about the games, better ask there.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
version 2.4, this one is the most stable so far. but not perfect. it seems some user in windows 10 can't make it work well.
use version 1.0 instead.
version 2 use direct2d to render and maybe theres some problem with that in some windows version.

Jul 9, 2018
version 2.4, this one is the most stable so far. but not perfect. it seems some user in windows 10 can't make it work well.
use version 1.0 instead.
version 2 use direct2d to render and maybe theres some problem with that in some windows version.
Works for me, no problems so far. Using it to play Sayoko. Thank you much for this sir.