Tool baka/bge/bct productions

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
hey baka could you please re-upload, since zippyshare is dead? I'd really love bct.sizer back!

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
I added a backup here:
its a pack, so it contain all files. (I think)
My anti virus is screaming that the file contains a trojan. Any explanation for that? Is there a crypto miner inside or something?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
false positive. as posted multiple times if u check the thread. run the exe from virustotal if u scared.

sivasunken

Mar 10, 2020
well, hello. I'm baka, the programmer/cracker from the BCT team.
I thought to post my tools here, if by chance you don't know/have it.

baka.loader.2.0.250
download:
about: this tool is a continuation of the old one baka.loader.1 and previously baka.preloader, started many years ago to play meetandfuck games and other flash(swf) files, it contain features like scaling, screenshot, console (for action script 2) and some other shit.

bct.player.0.5.4
download: dev-version:
about: after a bit of communication with the mnf guys, I decided to create this tool, to play our own *.bct cracks (no more swf). this tool have some features like baka.loader but will only play *.bct file and have not any console.

bct.sizer 1.0
download:
about: this little tool is a launcher for rpgmaker games xp,vx,vx ace (also some wolf, but not 100% working) will allow you to size the window manually or use any of the predefined sizes, also some upscaling modes, effects, filters and save screenshot. the tool also load/save the preference on start (located in the registry). just place bct.sizer.exe in the game folder of the xp,vx or vx.ace and run it.

bct.sizer 2.4
download:
about: new engine, using direct2d to render, seems to not work well for some users in windows 10. should work for xp,vx,vx ace. this version dont save anything in the registry and theres only 2 upscale modes: linear and near neighbor.

all-in-one (including all of the above + baka.clicker and meetAfuckBC):

adobe flash fix/installation
download: ,
about: flash is dead, but you can still make it work using an older build. this contain all files needed. follow the instruction!

baka.hook
download:
about: a little tool that will "hook" the keyboard and create a "mouse-click". you can configure what key and keypress-repeat-time. this is useful in games where u need to "click" the mouse to proceed. with this u can press a key instead.
Now that zippyshare is dead, could you upload them to some other site?

Theclone64

Dec 31, 2021
Hello baka,
I completed the installation on that windows 7 compatibility mode and when i tried to load the bct player this error showed up.
Anyone knows how to fix it? 1686345545525.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need to place a .bct file above the program.
so u drag and drop a .bct file into the bct.player.exe to start it.
or u place bct.player somewhere, like c:\program\
and u use "open with..." and point to it.

Aug 20, 2019
where is the discord server to ask for help? also for modern day issues insce Flash was removed, how do we go about installing the baka loader i keep getting errors baka

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u can try the installerfix. u can find it in OP.
discord is here:
its part our game channel and part mnf

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Any reason or fix as to why after running the Bct.Sizer and closing out the game I used it for my taskbar disappeared? Had to reboot to get it back.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the problem is that bct.sizer need to be quit with the button to restore the taskbar.
its quite old the tool. if I where to create one today I would not touch the taskbar at all.
I created the tool when I used windows XP :D
I think in XP to create a full-screen I needed to hide the taskbar.

David Ca

May 31, 2018
Quick and effective solution to install flash player in Windows 10 and 11, for the correct operation of BakaLoader:

Reactions: slashslayer