Tool baka/bge/bct productions

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
nice. that could help some people with the same problem u had.
share flashplayer32_0r0_344_winax.exe if u have it in here.

Reactions: MrFondue
Feb 27, 2020
I have a problem with an unusual context. Im trying to run baka.loader in linux by using Wine. Surprisingly it works... sorta. Bc of wine limitations, the only way i made it work was to use baka.loader through baka.selector. I can load every mnf swf game that way. so far so good.

The problem: Basically the flash player crashes when a sex scene comes up. The error says "Run-time error '6': Overflow". So far this seems to only happen with games that include a parts folder, so for example "Amazon Island 1" runs with no issues. But "Alistair in Cumderland" and "A Nerd Sweet Revenge" dont.

The games do work on windows, so its not like theyre corrupted or anything. I didnt separate the swf from the parts folder, either. Also Ive already installed ActiveX and vb6run, as they were necesary to launch baka.loader in the first place.

In the off chance that somebody also had that error, please let me know how to fix it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need to "uninstall". theres some registry errors when not uninstalling properly.
I assume it worked for sukru80 since 344 is not the same version as the one I uploaded.
so, first try to using the uninstaller.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
new tool: baka.hook

so, I decided to create this tool after playing EON, that game needs u to use the mouse when u read the text. quite annoying after awhile.
what u do is to run the tool and it will automatically run any .exe in the same folder.
you can configure the what key to be used and the "speed", by opening bakahook.txt
it will automatically shut down when the "hooked" game is terminated.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
all my tools are windows only.
maybe some will work using
not sure?

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
read the instructions again.
u need to install the windows 10 uninstaller first (from the catalog site)
and maybe even the uninstaller u find in the package before trying to run the installer.
I have the same issue. I tried using the uninstaller from the catalog site but they all say the update has already been applied. Also I can't tell which version to use so I tried a few and they all say the same thing. I still can't run any installers even with compatibility mode to windows 7 or admin mode.

imbalance

Jun 16, 2018
Hi,
i tried as told to make the baka.loader2.0 to work.
im on fresh installed win 10 version 21H2.
1. used the flash player uninstaller in compatibility mode for win 7.
2. restarted pc as told
3. tried to run the "install_flash_player_ax32.0.0.363" file in compatibility mode for win 7 and keep getting the error that internet explorer already includes the latest version of flash player.

any ideas?

thanks in advance

Jezzypeto43

Oct 6, 2018
My baka loader doesn't work anymore. Everytime i try to open it i get a message that says a file is missing or invalid.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need to install flash. theres a installfix in OP. adobe flash fix/installation

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
Screenshot 2022-01-30 204715.png

what do i need to install to make meetAfuckBC.exe work? I already have the standalone flash player on the pc.

Last edited:

Nighty31

May 29, 2020
Uninstaller do not work on Windows 10 at all. Yes, i rebooted PC after uninstall, yet installer still says that i already have the latest version of flash installed.