Mod Ren'Py Abandoned BadHero [Ep.1 v2.0.4p & Ep.2 v2.1.4p] Multi-Mod [AB & ShaddyModda]

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi, I made an Android file to include this very helpful walkthrough.
Usual gestures are included PLUS on some minigames swipe towards the top right corner when you see the mouse "a" symbol and simply click when you see the mouse "d" symbol.
Updated to 1.9.4p

Alternative persistent save/log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to 1.9.4p

Reactions: IAmAB and M@ximus

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Usual gestures are included PLUS on some minigames swipe towards the top right corner when you see the mouse "a" symbol and simply click when you see the mouse "d" symbol.
Updated to 2.0.4p

Alternative persistent save/log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to 2.0.4p

Reactions: IAmAB

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Hello everyone! I added multi-mod to version 2.0.4 but in replay room there is only until animations part 17. How can I replay everything? Thank you!

hawak

Jan 25, 2018
The supposed malware is flagged as an agent tesla, that's a pretty nasty one, albeait a know virus, i'm not saying you want to put a virus, but i find hard to believe that a renpy archive is flagged as that, mostly because i easily have downloaded houndreds of this walktrough and i never had even 1 false positive

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018

Overview:
(A mod that do some improvements and adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC. Also adds the option to change MC's name)​

Updated: 2021/10/26
Game/Creator: BadHero
Modders: AB - - - - f95zone & ShaddyModda - - - f95zone
Mod Version: v2.0.4p
Game Version: v2.0.4p

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: , OR
ANDROID
NOTE: Don't spy on Kate twice, I put green at the wrong choice, will be corrected in the next update.

View attachment 870899 View attachment 827201 View attachment 827205
update please

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
i like the game for me it's one of the best, my only problem with it is that if you don't activate hardcore in the sex scenes the scene is cut and we don't know what happened after you refuse hardcore and jump to a scene of them talking right after that, could at least put a picture where it shows where the MC came.

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Please update to new version
Updated to 2.0.4p

Please update your Android port.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Bad Hero with IAmAB 's multi mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On some minigames swipe towards the top right corner when you see the mouse "a" symbol and simply click when you see the mouse "d" symbol.
Episode 1
Updated to 2.0.4p

Episode 2
2.1.4p
Updated my Android port to Ep2 2.1.4p