Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Thought i give it another go but boy...please at least get someone for proofreading. That would make the game only half as bad as it is. I mean what is it with his cock. If that guy gets hard he would probably fall unconscius :D

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
well, can say i dont have a real good idea about that. i mean, i m not american, and most of the things came out in america long before it come to europe. would not be surprise if tv and phone are in the lot.
TV has component technology of course, from the ability to transmit wireless signals, to the ability to capture electronic signals from light through a lens, but the main inventor of Television is a Scotsman named John Logie Baird. The Telephone was generally attributed to Alexander Graham Bell (another Scotsman by birth, though he died in Canada), but is disputed. However a whole stream of other inventors are known for integral parts of the technology and techniques. Radio is of course generally credited to Marconi, an Italian in England, but is again, disputed in parts.

America didn't tend to be a leader, or indeed a superpower, until after WWII. That's a factor that came about through America's decision to sit back in the early years of WWII and simply sell weapons, ammo and supplies to other nations. Although once the USA did commit to the war they committed wholeheartedly, they'd already been a destination for years of immigrants who could afford the trip - many of whom were of course the wealthier types, business owners, doctors, scientists, academics, etc. It also meant that while most of the world post-war was impoverished and struggling to rebuild their cities and infrastructure, America had a huge amount of war debts pouring a stream of extra cash into their country, which aside from that one attack on Pearl Harbour, had almost no damage to infrastructure at all.

Throughout the next few decades after the war, the USA actively used it's strong financial advantage to recruit even more top scientists from all over the world. In Europe and the UK this was referred to as 'The Brain Drain', and referred to the fact that promising students, successful scientists, or owners of interesting patents would be offered far higher wages and funding by US institutions than the European counterparts could match. It was a huge investment, but has paid off in spades in the past 5 decades, although they still make lousy cars. :D

Reactions: Zaltrhiz

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the mega upload is fubar, incomplete rar and when you look it's missing the renpy and lib dirs
the other downloads are so incredibly slow it's insane, 50k?? the filescdn link times out about halfway, the other two are too slow to even consider using for anything bigger than a few megs max.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
TV has component technology of course, from the ability to transmit wireless signals, to the ability to capture electronic signals from light through a lens, but the main inventor of Television is a Scotsman named John Logie Baird. The Telephone was generally attributed to Alexander Graham Bell (another Scotsman by birth, though he died in Canada), but is disputed. However a whole stream of other inventors are known for integral parts of the technology and techniques. Radio is of course generally credited to Marconi, an Italian in England, but is again, disputed in parts.

America didn't tend to be a leader, or indeed a superpower, until after WWII. That's a factor that came about through America's decision to sit back in the early years of WWII and simply sell weapons, ammo and supplies to other nations. Although once the USA did commit to the war they committed wholeheartedly, they'd already been a destination for years of immigrants who could afford the trip - many of whom were of course the wealthier types, business owners, doctors, scientists, academics, etc. It also meant that while most of the world post-war was impoverished and struggling to rebuild their cities and infrastructure, America had a huge amount of war debts pouring a stream of extra cash into their country, which aside from that one attack on Pearl Harbour, had almost no damage to infrastructure at all.

Throughout the next few decades after the war, the USA actively used it's strong financial advantage to recruit even more top scientists from all over the world. In Europe and the UK this was referred to as 'The Brain Drain', and referred to the fact that promising students, successful scientists, or owners of interesting patents would be offered far higher wages and funding by US institutions than the European counterparts could match. It was a huge investment, but has paid off in spades in the past 5 decades, although they still make lousy cars. :D
if i recall right, the original first inventor of the telephone was elisha grey or something like that but bell who was also working on such an invention beat him to the patent office by several hours as grey had to finish up his application. been awhile since i thought of this so i might have his first name spelled wrong, but i remember that cuz i thought it neat how two ppl came up with the same idea but just a few hours is what changed history as to who was first.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of BadHero v0.2.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
dear god this game is bad. i was done in less then 5 mins. its like you get to the good part of the game and its game over wait till next version. also limiting the players path lines is terrible as your forcing a person to act one way. i probably wont play this game again till its farther down the road ie: lots more content and better writing.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Getting "The file you are trying to download is no longer available." on the mega pc version download as well.

EDIT: FilesCDN is also down for me. Other two work though! (y)

EDIT 2: Ok either it doesn't work because all I'm getting is a wall of text from FilesCDN, or there is some special way to download from them.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
ugh seeing same models over and over again in almost all games... beats any desire to even looking at it.
can't you like,give them slight touch of a hammer to the face to give them SOME individuality ?

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 74 Votes