• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01038236_img_main.jpg

Overview:
・This work consists of two scenes, a "touching scene" and an "insertion scene".
 The contents are conscious of immediate nuki, and there is never a lot of volume.

・Three ghosts appear in this work, including the player, but
 most of the actions are performed by the player alone.
 Please note that multiplayer play is not included in the work.

・The heroine cannot be completely naked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-07
Developer: Purple-Pink
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ01038236_img_smp1.jpg RJ01038236_img_smp2.jpg RJ01038236_img_smp3.jpg RJ01038236_img_smp4.jpg

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
If im missing anything please let me know, Enjoy :cool::cool::cool:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BadEndGirl-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: jimjones
Nov 18, 2017
The censorship looks like it's just an overtop shader so I wonder if it can be removed (or in case of art quality even should be)

Thanks for the upload!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The censorship looks like it's just an overtop shader so I wonder if it can be removed (or in case of art quality even should be)

Thanks for the upload!
the other games from this dev were like that. there wasnt much more detail under the mosaic but it was still better than looking at a moving blur. Hopefully it's the same with this game and someone who knows unity can figure it out in 5 minutes.

Nov 18, 2017
the other games from this dev were like that. there wasnt much more detail under the mosaic but it was still better than looking at a moving blur. Hopefully it's the same with this game and someone who knows unity can figure it out in 5 minutes.
I looked at the assets through some software but I can't really discern what is a mosaic and what's an actual asset so I'll leave it to someone more experienced. (There's a bunch of assets that are unnamed but I couldn't check them through Assetstudio)
And regarding unity code modifying, I definitely have no experience in that matter.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

Thanks for the upload!
I looked at the assets through some software but I can't really discern what is a mosaic and what's an actual asset so I'll leave it to someone more experienced. (There's a bunch of assets that are unnamed but I couldn't check them through Assetstudio)
And regarding unity code modifying, I definitely have no experience in that matter.
so I took a look at this thread and I went to the auto desmosaic section. It seems to have worked but Idk which one since I kinda just threw them all in the plugins folder.

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw

wicked_hero

Sep 19, 2020
Censored genitals is a joke. Why dont u make this like optional feature? Or u can make 2 builds, its so easy and more people can enjoy ur game.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik
Nov 18, 2017
  • Sad

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It seems the Bepinex5 version is enough to remove the shader, however the textures themselves appear to have mosaics in them so We're left with that I suppose.
yes like I said there isnt much more detail but its better than looking at a massive moving blur

• Sad

dmmt

May 8, 2020
ohhhhhhh-k. Nothing happens. I can click, and the Japanese dialogue bubbles slowly to English, but I can not interact with the "girl" at all. No place on the screen, does the cursor give any indication of being a "hot spot" or clickable, nothing.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes