LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone Know how high the Stealth Skill goes or needs to be? The game mentions that some scenes are only available if the stealth is high enough. I don't want to cheat it to some extreme number, but I don't want to spend an hour doing the stealth game if I don't need to either.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Anyone Know how high the Stealth Skill goes or needs to be? The game mentions that some scenes are only available if the stealth is high enough. I don't want to cheat it to some extreme number, but I don't want to spend an hour doing the stealth game if I don't need to either.
It says you need 10 to get the sneaky scenes... but I cheated up to 150 so not sure how true it is.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Put it to 1000 and have all day to find the footprints lol.

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
Any sex scenes?
Very little content and the big answer to that is no. Unless you count the MC jacking off. The amount of content it will be six months or longer to be worth while. I give the young developer. I have to question, his choice morph he did for the MC. Kid doesn't look like he can manipulate anyone, no matter how stealthy he is. The sisters will just kick his ass. The stealth training is different, difficult and crazy. It slows the five minutes of game play to 35 minutes. Most of these style of games has updates over hundred scenes. this is lucky to have that at its current level. But his renders and characters

Reactions: asscrust

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
After being on this website for four months, I'm getting really tired of seeing the same assets over and over and over again. I don't know how people who have been on F95 since the beginning can take it. I think I would've pulled the trigger by then.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
After being on this website for four months, I'm getting really tired of seeing the same assets over and over and over again. I don't know how people who have been on F95 since the beginning can take it. I think I would've pulled the trigger by then.
using assets like these is one thing. but the thing is, faces and characters is just morphs.
what i dont understand is why does everyone use the full morph of one character? instead of mixing and matching the characters into something of your own. but i guess that would require effort.

but then again, this dev dont use any real lighting mode and dont even check for simple clothing clipping.

not to mention the broken out of the box minigame that dont activate when you click it 5+ times within the time limit.

Reactions: dest99

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
As of now, I think the only good thing in this game is the mother ... well, let's say the mother and the chick with the grey shirt. The rest is pretty poor in my opinion. The mini game is boring and broken. The writing is terrible. It doesn't have a lot of content.

But still, I'll check the 0.3 when it's out, I just hope it will be better.

Jorem

May 10, 2017
I made the footprints bright fucking red, because fuck this mini-game and fuck this whole game too.
You're a hero. It's a stupid thing to be a hero for. But this was undo'able before your mod.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Its really simple and dead easy, and if you backtrack a few posts I tell you how to do it.. very EASY :p
Kind of defeats the purpose of it being there doesn't it? IDK why devs put such mini-games in any way unless it is meant to be a time sink... Same thing could have been done in-game by having the mc read a book, or hell even a fade to a black screen and a "sometime later after having practiced your stealth skills"...

Reactions: cloudmoon

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Based on MC I'm taking a pass, too bad since I like the women in the game.
Don't you like to play a 12 years old creep? the kind you wanna pinata his face.....yeahhh me neither.
All preferences is fine but if you want some patrons shouldn't you target an audience which can pay, then more mature and i might be wrong but not sure we can put ourselves in the shoes of this MC...at least i can't. Then i leave and won't polute this thread again.

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes