xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
If the mc look little older, tweet the mini game, and seriously do some kickass content. If he is doing it by himself and it takes six weeks to do 150 scenes. Then do that. Doing few scenes and throwing another number on it is bad. People who pay for this monthly, need to see that.

It's not all negative. I believe in this kid. The story shows promise even for how little there is. Hell even the mini game. Do some tweaking there. Two biggest things I see is put the computer in overdrive and crank out some material. For gosh sakes overhaul the mc morph. Make him taller at least. Come back in six weeks and impress us.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
To repeat: for those wanting to bypass the silly minigame:

Press Shift + O while in the game
Type; stealthlevel = 5
Enter / back out of that screen
Visit Lisa's room.

Reactions: bernthal

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
This game is fucked up, I clicked many times on the footprints but sometimes it wont appear as cleared and I have to retry again, wtf?

EDIT: And Im using the flashy red footprints mods also but it still doesnt work sometimes when I click on the footprints

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Go to mom's room then laundry room.

And yeah that is basically it.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
someone said earlier as well but i think it's fine to repeat.

for the minigame if you want to play, just use "up arrow" + "enter" combination. if you don't wanna bother press "shift"+"o" and then type stealthlevel=10

Reactions: Vousetesconnard

Minotaurus

May 30, 2017
FUCK off this steahl print fuck its o buggeeeddd thats even when you klick on it the half time nothing happen

anschwww

May 10, 2017
The mini game is so simple its stupid.

Arrow up, hit enter, rinse and repeat until done.

Just as with the hot spots in second happiness. Just how the game engine work, or lazy coding, idk.
can anyone quote this in the OP?

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
I used the "shift + O", stealthlevel = 5 and when i enter in the room the game crash with an errore (grey window where i can click Quit in the bottom). How can i solve that?
Damn, this game is really a mess!

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes