• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Taking code and assets from the original means reusing Python code and images and hopefully fixing a few bugs and/or improving the writing. It automatically means no new renders.

Is that all this is at this time? No new renders + code/screenplay fixes?

• Sad
Reactions: Jarul

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
If I turn the voice volume all the way down that means I don't want to hear ANY voices. I don't want to hear the girl saying "ah, no" during a sex scene. I don't get why games do this when you mute the voice.

pichichucho

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 2040738

Overview:
This mod will take the assets and code from the current game and,
I will update and fix the code and add new content to improve existing scenes and story.

This Mod is a standalone and does not need the original game, Bad Bobby Saga

Thread Updated: 2022-09-13
Release Date: 2022-09-12
Developer: ZipTieFun -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.42
Language: English
Game/Creator: RAinces
Modder: ZipTieFun
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2040743 View attachment 2040786 View attachment 2040745 View attachment 2040746 View attachment 2040747 View attachment 2040783 View attachment 2040787 View attachment 2040778
View attachment 2040742 View attachment 2040779 View attachment 2040780 View attachment 2040781 View attachment 2040744 View attachment 2040782 View attachment 2040785 View attachment 2040777
very good, fantastic !!!

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
Well, I'm just wondering since the scenes and graphics are from the old game. How will there be new stuff? Sex with the girls, mom etc. I hope this game gets finshed with an ending. It's got potential like a Mr Dots game. But just needs direction and a plan. I'm tempted to support on subscribestar. But I want new stuff and a game with lots of new content.

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
How are the animations later on ? I just played the 1st few, the one with Mom is well animated, but the following are just frame swaping back and forth. Are the later animations better or the 1st one is just a bait ?

Sep 7, 2019
Hi guys, never played original, but it seems quite promising (both original and mod).
Could use some more clarity, how much content is in mod compared to original?
I did read linked updates (newest is from over a year ago) and skimmed some pages in the mod thread and original game thread, but they mostly reference some story milestones that are completely meaningless for some new like me, or game versions that seem to suggest, that last two large updates are not ported yet (1.0 at all and 0.15 partially). Original is 3.41 GB, and this mod is 1.49 GB, so less than half (but compression/ better image formats can be involved).
So do I understand things correctly assuming, that mod will probably be ultimate version in time (cos it is actively in development) but original is still worth a look cos it has vastly more content?

Reactions: Envoye
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes