3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Here V0-15-42 release:
  • Ms Anna Sunbathing scene in the bedroom
  • Ms Anna Sunbathing Scene at he side of the house (Half Completed)
  • Add Anal Lube to the online store
  • Lucy Drunk shower scene complete
  • Lucy morning scene in her bedroom
  • Liza Sunbathing first part and added sunbathing book which you can buy online.
  • New renders and system for Lucy study exam test in her room (under dev)

What left to do:
  • Ms Anna Sunbathing Scene at he side of the house (add the love scene)
  • Giving Liza the sunbathing book in her room
  • Complete the Lucy exam test in her room
mom_sunbathing_passed_out_04.png

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Just came across this game last night, haven't even played it yet. For some reason reading all these comments reminds me of Big Brother.

Deja vu all over again

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Having issues with the camera.... I have got it but the game won't register that I have it....
Updates for the game are released every 14 days or so.

The Photo shoot for Lucy and friends where you need the camera will be added after you completed the college events where you have to get the exam papers for Lucy.

The college event will be in the next update.

Reactions: tonyzz and edgaia

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Well, I'm just wondering since the scenes and graphics are from the old game. How will there be new stuff? Sex with the girls, mom etc. I hope this game gets finshed with an ending. It's got potential like a Mr Dots game. But just needs direction and a plan. I'm tempted to support on subscribestar. But I want new stuff and a game with lots of new content.
Yes

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Updates for the game are released every 14 days or so.

The Photo shoot for Lucy and friends where you need the camera will be added after you completed the college events where you have to get the exam papers for Lucy.

The college event will be in the next update.
Cheers for the quick reply :) Do you know if we can give her the slutty dress? There is a few things in this game that says you can do but you can't =/

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
this game was dead until someone pretended to continue, but there were only a few renders and the game itself never went forward

Reactions: Julius86
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes