3.40 star(s) 28 Votes

dusan

Mar 8, 2017
don't worry guys in one or two monts he will say update is on 95%
and we go in the circle again and again like in jaunary...

Reactions: Yann33

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Heh
ZipTieFun
Game Developer
ActiveMember
Joined Apr 2, 2018
Last seen Today at 4:39 PM

He visits places where people apparently don't like him, but he won't visit his fans on discord, let them sweat with impatience :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Jarul and john1230

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Heh
ZipTieFun
Game Developer
ActiveMember
Joined Apr 2, 2018
Last seen Today at 4:39 PM

He visits places where people apparently don't like him, but he won't visit his fans on discord, let them sweat with impatience :)
iirc every time ive seen him online he has been on other threads. people seem to forget but at the end of the day he is also a user of this site and not just a game dev who responds exclusively to their game thread.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
iirc every time ive seen him online he has been on other threads. people seem to forget but at the end of the day he is also a user of this site and not just a game dev who responds exclusively to their game thread.
A lógica está certa mas não é assim que funciona...

# Nothing wrong with your logic. However that's not how it works (you'd always feel the urge to take a peek on reactions...)

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
You are all the same!
Before sharing and especially if the dev does not share his work within a short time, you cry...
After sharing, you criticize because it is not what you want...
It gets tiring in the end to always see these same messages in all the threads.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You are all the same!
Before sharing and especially if the dev does not share his work within a short time, you cry...
Tens alguma razão...

# There's some truth in that: your messages always look pretty much the same - complaining about complainers... You know, sheep talk... So, take a deep breath with your own words in mind and start changing the world by changing yourself. 3 2 1 Go :ROFLMAO:

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
:poop:I'll check back again.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................is the update there yet?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
:poop:I'll check back again.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................is the update there yet?
Vais-te cansar...

# You'll run out of dots...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You are all the same!
Não leves a peito...

# All harmless horseplay. Respect (y). If there's no game, this is the game. :ROFLMAO:

x3ethx

Apr 21, 2019
Zip must love to troll. Why not just come out and say the update isn't ready, why make up so many lies and bs? There is no way he doesn't love to watch how people react to his trolling at his point. He should double down and say the update got destroyed in a fire.

Reactions: tmxkcpdltm

drawntogetha

Jul 9, 2020
Zip must love to troll. Why not just come out and say the update isn't ready, why make up so many lies and bs? There is no way he doesn't love to watch how people react to his trolling at his point. He should double down and say the update got destroyed in a fire.
If that's the case, he got meine Respektierung.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
You are all the same!
Yeah sure! Because these are the reasons Zip misses as a 50-year-old virgin every time with the deadlines announced by himself. First, whatever you write here is of little interest to him, his main concern is with those he makes money from. But that won't stop me from having fun with his fantastic stories about future updates. The facts are that his last update is from August of last year, so don't be so gullible that since then he has only promised at least once a month that he is now delivering. In conclusion, if I can't have fun with the updates, at least I can laugh at his ridiculous stories(excuses).

77icew

Feb 5, 2022

0. 15. 49 Development Report No 18 - 98,9% CLEANUP

Like(8)

Dislike(600)

Sorry, my cat is go to hospital.

0. 15. 49 Development Report No 18 - 99% CLEANUP

Like(8)

Dislike(1600)

Sorry, my processor is burning up.

0. 15. 49 Development Report No 18 - 99,5% CLEANUP

Like(8)