• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
This is like big brother - a ton of remakes.
But I don't care! I liked the idea of the game so much that I hope someday we will get a proper version! I will giove any remake a chance here!
Just hope the dark stuff will remain in this version.^^

Reactions: loikl and deluges

MILFFF

Apr 15, 2020
When I get sad by seeing weird games in Latest Updates section, games like Bad Bobby Saga, make the day.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Thank you for making this Dev. Please keep going. My favorite game that never got off the ground.
It got off the ground, it just stagnated. Ol' Bobby never got to the point where the female members of the household ever actually engaged in consensual activity with him. If you just wanted a game about a kid perving on his family and manipulating them, it was decent. If you wanted to see Bobby actually get somewhere, it pretty much blue-balled you.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path 0.15.42
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: K231
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes