• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Bad Ass Babes [v3.0] [Thatcher Productions]

1. 3.00 star(s)

macadam

An okay'ish game.

graphically correct, even tho everything seems low quality/resolution (even at max resolution).
    The controls are really not appropriate (i use azerty keyboard, maybe that push the black point), but it's okay for moving (directional arrows) as for fighting/grab/else, i just play it as good as i played all mortal kombat game... AKA...randomly smashing buttons all around expecting something to come out.
    And when a special attack come out, it's short, low quality and not sexual in the visual part (as exemple, girl open her clothes and attack with chest = you can't see the tits. girl spread legs and attack with pussy, you'll see nothing.)

the difficulty is random. Sometime it seems okay, not too hard or easy, and sometime it's just ridiculous, very hard and unbalanced.

the game use humour nicely, even tho, sometime it is not funny but just... i dont know... dumb, i guess.

the game extremly low sex content (nothing per say), the gallery is minuscule and containt mostly random shit like useless pictures, trophy and such.

practice mode is nice to learn how to use buttons (if you figure thing out..i couldnt, when i discover that " ²" button is for grabbing... WTF :O ). keep in mind that the "zombi" in training can beat you LOL.

Luckily, to counter the randomization of difficulty ingame, you have 3 lives... if you lose them all, it's game over, but you can just press "start" again to continu at the exact same level you lose.
    (add that "start" is both "e" and "enter"... -_- )

in other ways, this game is okay'ish. But far from good. It lack, alots of things to make it good. But the concept idea is not bad and there is plenty of nude, half nude or sexy outfited girls all around (in between zombis, robot, aliens and such...)

Little list of what is required in the game :
    - better resolution for everything
    - more nudity without censor (yeah, can't see shit on special attack of girls)
    - optimisation of difficulty
    - less Ron Jeremy.... that dude.... lol