RPGM Completed Bacon Quest: Lover's Beef [ Final Special Edition] [Witching Hour Entertainment]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Jrakan

Author also has another RPG game with many of the same girls from this one in it. It's called Daring Demi and the shameless souls.

Last edited:

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Still not sure whether or not I'm looking at thicc midgets.

badgerbane

Aug 11, 2017
'Angry witch emerged'

Proceeds to show a pic of a questionably 18 year old girl, wearing a 'witches costume' that would put the sluttiest halloween partygoer to shame, and with the most vapid smile ever plastered across her face.

10/10 best witch in gaming history, It's like halo with emoshuns.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Bacon..Beef..and this fuckyah.png but female protag and rpgm..i'm so conflicted..yes it has my most meaningful things in life(bacon and beef) and what is now my dream girl(her) ugh...fuck it..gonna d/l and try..i'm so weak..damn hot asian dames...they'll ruin me ....
and soon after playing for a bit deletes..oh well :(

Last edited:

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
When I unzip the zip,I found a folder named Bacon Quest SE in the folder Bacon Quest VII ,It seem like they are the same games. Can anyone tell me what the different between the two folders? Thanks!

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Thick cut is the best kind of bacon. You can use it to make Emperor Bacon.

If you haven't had emporer bacon, quit fapping and go look up the recipe. I just made your life better.
Link us, you monster. I tried googling "emperor bacon" and "emperor bacon recipe" and I'm not getting shit.

This is the worst form of edge teasing ever.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can we get a version where the bacon has replaced all of these huge breasted girls? Which would be a 100% improvement in my books as the bacon looks more mouth watering and tasty looking then these girls are. Some of their faces look nice but who wants to just look at someones face the whole time?
How about just ignoring games with big titties instead of going into almost all of them and bitching?

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017
i would love if somebody post and
Why don't you make a proper "Game Request"?
I don't know how to, but I know that there is a specific area in the forum dedicated to these requests, and there is a template for you to follow... so it shoudn't be so complicated....

EDIT: I DO know that you can't make a request for more than one game, so you will need to make two ones for each game you named here....

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Gameplay takes me back to the old fantasy games on pc way back in the mid 90s having to move with the arrow keys and spacebar to interact was very nostalgic. the girls are pretty hot IMO, like the curvy without being fat look.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes