RPGM - Completed - Bacon Quest: Lover's Beef [ Final Special Edition] [Witching Hour Entertainment]

1. 2.00 star(s)

cauldron

I don't understand...
    I like RPGs (more western RPG than japanese ones), dungeons and big boobed sluts, and this game has all of that, but I didn't like it...
    The combat are too many, too identical, too slow... a boring festival.
    It requires better fights (or at least faster and less frequent) and, above all, more sex!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

t727

Let me tell you what is much more interesting and fun than playing this "game"
    Acquire one brush, a bucket of paint and a wooden plank or part of a fence, or if you really want to have fun a full size fence!
    Now dip the brush in the paint and colour the plank, watch the whole progress for the paint to dry, do nothing else and don't even think about painting another plank meanwhile!

The women were kind of hot but the scenes where you actually see some action are far between and the damage strip functionality seemed to work at random... Even tho' the RPGM style has been changed to something more similar to Eye of the Beholder which looked cool in the 90's.
    In this case I'd prefer if it was done with the old RPGM top down view because the mini-map didn't work well.
    The developer conveniently put a vendor(or teleport) instead of a way to get back to town to purchase proper things.
    Unfortunately this vendor doesn't have any armour or weapons so what you buy from her is mana and HP-potions... ><

I didn't finish it and needless to say I won't get back to it.

Rated: 1/5
    Based on: Completed.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

rhev

Ok this is the dumbest RPG maker game that I've ever played 100% from start to finish. That being said, it's only about 2 hours long, so it's not like you're really committing yourself to much. The plot is gloriously, fantastically, hysterically inane, and is well aware of that fact. The battle mechanic is very solid, which is a good thing, because you'll be doing it.... a lot. There's no actual sex, just some titillating poses....except when you spy on cracks in the wall and are treated to two images of someone having sex randomly.

I actually enjoyed the old school feel of the dungeon crawler, and the combat mechanics are fun, but I did miss out on some pictures and have no desire to play this game again to get them, so that's a thing. I don't know, I enjoyed it, but it's not really very fappable or memorable, it's just... kind of there. If you feel like a silly way to kill a few hours, give it a shot. It's not bad, it's just also... you know... not outstanding (other than being outstandingly silly and weird).
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Ibis

Idle-Fap-Ratio is very poor. You spend most time trying to beat the enemies
    If the enemies ain't hart to fight then it's still a long fight... very annoying.
    Don't waste your time. The fight part makes most of the play time and its annoying and sometimes you lose so save much...
    wait for savegame or cg rip and spare your time