walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
A hint regarding the animations: Maybe ensure that the beginning and the end of the animation match properly together so that they create a smooth loop transition. That will increase the overall animation quality quite a bit.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
just by looking at the screenshots it seems like a minimal effort game. Bad/lazy posing makes everything look like shit. Picture 4 has him wearing shoes in bed. Picture 5 has claw hand. Picture 6 has hover hands and the arm is rotated the wrong way. Lighting is generally crap in all of them.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
The whole thing has to be written by a 7 year old. I can understand some grammatical and spelling errors as we all do it since not all of us are native speakers, but how can someone not know the usage of capital letters?

Since the whole thing is TK17 based, I deduce the developer is either from Spain or Portugal. :KEK:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol, better fuck animation than I expected :p
tried the game over scene :p

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
if that woman isn't sister of his mom or dad they're no blood related n that's not actually incest tho?
In the 21st century there are still people who do not know the meaning of incest.
Before downloading any game I read the tags and then the Overview
In most games I haven't even finished reading it, switching to another game right away.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
In the 21st century there are still people who do not know the meaning of incest.
Before downloading any game I read the tags and then the Overview
In most games I haven't even finished reading it, switching to another game right away.
yea when incest tag became a thing about every game was tagged with it, even if there's no actual incest. anyway name of this game was changed so i assume incest tag was also removed? i didn't even dl this game so no idea if it's good or not, but that tag was bs lol. or maybe this follows the path of so many other games n mc's sister, mom etc appears "suddenly" n they start banging? lol

eroboy123

Dec 12, 2021
The story doesn't look bad, it certainly needs some more work on the writing (I suppose the dev is from Brazil, that's why the errors) I agree with the majority, or the game needs a text box (I don't like them much if we can't change the opacity ) or better change the color of the text, many scenes with a dark background behind black letters make it difficult to read (maybe it looks different on pc but it doesn't look good on android).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck Dev
How did u get this scene? I cant get it

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Sometimes I am very saddened by a game getting abandoned.. yes, the list of very promising efforts falling to the wayside is long.

However... this game is not on that list. This one my friends.. made me break out into my happy dance when it bit the dust.

In the immortal words of Forrest Gump.. "That's all I got to say about that."

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
yea i'm not even sure if i ever played this game but for some reason i got notified of reply lol.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes