3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
thread banner new.png

Overview:
You will play as a guy who left his hometown and became very rich. But money can't warm the soul. He realized that something important in his life was next to him, always.
Fate heard him. His created application was stolen and he was left with nothing. The only thing he has left is a chance to restore everything as it was before.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-15
Release Date: 2024-05-15
Developer: The Priceless Beam - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.png i_want_him hina hug2.png gif_1.gif 3.png ezgif-2-4441157283.gif 6.png gif_2.gif 2.png 11.png
7.png 9.png 14.png 4.png 5.png 13.png 12.png 10.png book_store photo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
Thank you Bob69

As this my first renpy experience I am sure there will be plenty bugs, so feel free to say about them here or in my pm.

Also some moments I don't want to place in dev notes:
1. English is not my native language, so there can be a lot of typos and strange sentences (i guess)
2. I am working on scenes improvements, so in future will try to add more animations even for static scenes.
3. Also leave :coffee: on this message if you need my discord (if there will be more than a few people, I will post it publicly(maybe even a server:geek:)).

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
But money can't warm the soul.
:KEK: :KEK:
jim-halpert.gif

Fate heard him. His created application was stolen and he was left with nothing.
Dev, is that part just for the MC to come "home", or is there going to be some kind of revenge in the story? (something like recovering what was taken from him)

Leaving that aside, the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice), skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks and god luck.

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023

Well, maybe a little :cool:

Dev, is that part just for the MC to come "home", or is there going to be some kind of revenge in the story? (something like recovering what was taken from him)
No, in general, maybe a little fabulous, but the character gained more than he lost. At least I guess so and no, no revenge (but who knows if akari will become part of the story in the future? :geek:)

Leaving that aside, the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice), skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?
What kind of fetishes? The only non-usual thing i planned for near future is foot job and I will think about avoid ability for specific scenes. Also provide some genres you are talking about please

Reactions: K2ill1

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Couldn't get past the bizarre sentence structures when first arriving at the house, the tropey cliche characters (shy younger sister, bitchy older sister), and the sloppiness of the relationship/incest code. The MC and his sisters both call Hina by name whether you put 'mother' in or not, and the game uses Hina's relationship tag before setting it (so no matter what, you get at least one 'landlady'). Might check back in after a few releases, preferably once a native English speaker is proofreading the game.

Thanks for sharing, and good luck with the game.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
will you be able to manage your own company again to become rich again since it is called back to your roots but you could do something different

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
Couldn't get past the bizarre sentence structures when first arriving at the house
About sentence structure - I have already changed couple ones, but I need to rework at least full prologue, some quests and generally review (change corny and childish lines).

the tropey cliche characters (shy younger sister, bitchy older sister)
Fun fact that younger sister is not shy and older is not bitchy, that was only first impression after 5 years (as you can see after some time). In fact older is shy and I will progress her so, but Yui (younger) is more perv and just wants to try everything.

BUT, the bitchy character exists - Sina (at work). And you will make her kinder in some ways ;)

The MC and his sisters both call Hina by name whether you put 'mother' in or not, and the game uses Hina's relationship tag before setting it (so no matter what, you get at least one 'landlady')
Relationships - my bad. I thought so much of it as flexibility that I forgot to use it. But I've already marked it down.

Thanks for the detailed review

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes