Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Back Home [0.1.2b.2] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1611537931737.png

Sorry folks, but I will no longer be continuing this mod.
The Dev uses hotspots for choices which is a headache that I don't need, nor want.

Updated: 2021-03-02
Game/Creator: Back Home / Caramba Games -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: 0.1.2b.2
Game Version: 0.1.2b.2
Language: English

Features:

• In-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue and displays points.
  • Adds Cheats. Button in top right corner toggles cheats window open/closed.
  • Unlocks all images in the Photo Album.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. (0.1.2b.2) HERE by Wills747 -

Masterlist of Mods

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png View attachment 1002775 screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Funny, the other day, when I was checking to make sure this game loaded, was thinking, looks interesting, kinda wish this had a mod for it, and low and behold, was answered. ;) Thank you so much for this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShaddyGames

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure if it's a edit from this mod or if it's from the DEV's actual code but I hit this error.

It seems if you click on a picture that has multiple pictures in the gallery and click next even once and click where one of the other photos is at it'll cause you to get a traceback error.

So say you click on image 3 and then click next once or more times. If you click where image 1 2 or 4 should be at you'll get a traceback error.

But any picture that has just one picture if you click where the other pictures should be at the picture will change it also doesn't happen if you click on a picture that has multiple pictures if you never click the next button before clicking on one of those spots.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 85, in execute
screen gallery_closeup(images):
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 87, in execute
add images[closeup_page] at truecenter
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 87, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Not sure if it's a edit from this mod or if it's from the DEV's actual code but I hit this error.

It seems if you click on a picture that has multiple pictures in the gallery and click next even once and click where one of the other photos is at it'll cause you to get a traceback error.

So say you click on image 3 and then click next once or more times. If you click where image 1 2 or 4 should be at you'll get a traceback error.

But any picture that has just one picture if you click where the other pictures should be at the picture will change it also doesn't happen if you click on a picture that has multiple pictures if you never click the next button before clicking on one of those spots.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 87, in execute
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 87, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range
I only unlocked the images, so that would be an issue with the gallery code itself. I'll read through the gallery code next game update, and if I don't see a fix i'll try to add one. IF i remember. LOL

Reactions: myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ShaddyModda

Yeah I figured it was probably not from the mod but wasn't sure. I just posted the track back error and how to cause it in the DEV's thread so hopefully it'll be fixed when they upload their next update.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I don't blame you. I rather than the old layout than Hot Spots myself, so yeah, not to pleased to hear that as well. Thank you for what you did though.

Reactions: Ari T

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Too bad - I wonder what the motivation to abandon this? Maybe ShaddyModda got tired of too many requests for update?