closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Rance H2O Heres a uncensor mod I made when I downloaded the game a few days ago. Luckily this one was fairly easy to crack, but I'm not really sure if its worth it. Its a decent game, but its literally a point and click of the worst kind. Uses moon logic all over the place, not only that, you cant even check the Gallery to see if you've unlocked everything, which is a shame.

Unzip that into the data folder and overwrite the other file.
I thank you sir

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
How to fullscreen/change resolution:
regedit.exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\URJJ

Find "Screenmanager Is Fullscreen mode_blablabla" and change value to 1
(ATTENTION - no ingame quit/close button. If you set fullscreen you may use Alt+F4 or task manager to kill process)

"Screenmanager Resolution Height_blablabla" and "Screenmanager Resolution Width_blabla" changes related resolution(original aspect ratio 2:3).

Also, perhaps there is a way to unlock scenes, but you know... lazyness.
Thanks a lot for this, I was able to set it to fullscreen mode quite easily.
I also changed the resolution from the default 480x720, to 720x1080.
Reason I went with this resolution is because this is the maximum I could achieve on my monitor without the image looking stretched (my monitor is 1080p).

And yes the aspect ratio is 2:3 as you said.

I think for everyone else, just set the height to your monitor's native resolution height (height is the second number), for example, for 2560x1440 you set it to 1440. For the width, you have to calculate it in order to maintain a 2:3 aspect ratio.

I used this simple tool:

Finally, all of this is running on Borderless Windowed, not true Fullscreen. This means that the actual monitor resolution doesnt change from the desktop res, just merely the window size and aspect ratio.
I did see an improvement when I raised the resolution however, so I dont know.

P.S. For Fullscreen, all you need to do is change it from 0 to 1. Read CarpenterB's post.

Reactions: Jstain

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I never started an event
Help me
Select a time with the left or right arrows and click the actual timestamp to jump to it. You'll initially only be able to access one scene (I believe it's either a little girl petting a cat at 2pm-ish or office lady scolding someone at noon-ish). Afterwards, another scene should unlock (I think it's the compensated dating chick at midnight-ish). Some of the scenes will only be accessible under right conditions. I think the one with the boy playing hide and seek with aforementioned little girl is the only one that affects others for the moment.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
You'll see comments like that often here. There are people who complain about NTR all the time because they associate themselves with the guy getting cucked instead of the guy who steals the girl.
It's really quite sad. Those who feels that strongly that they are getting cucked is sad cuz they can't distinguished between reality from fiction. Those who thinks they're doing the cucking are sad for the same reasons but they are also hypocritical self-centered jackasses so they're even worse. It's one thing to hate the concept of getting cucked but to only hate it if you feel you're on the losing end while love it if you feel you're on the winning end? That takes a special kind of selfish low life.

Fornately, most NTR makes it impossible for people to identify with the character doing the stealing, by making him a fat/old/ugly guy. Not even real fat/old/ugly guys identify with such characters, it's why most fictional lead characters are talented and good-looking despite the fact that most people in the world aren't.

Last edited:

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Is the scene at 10:45 (OL and smoking guy) the only one you can't immediately start the H scenes for, despite finishing them before? I can start a H scene for any other time immediately, but despite finishing the one at 10:45 a few times, it still wants me to click on the "?" and go through the little puzzle every time.

EDIT: It's fixed in newer versions.

Last edited:

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
I would love to give this game a fair shot, but even when i do get a scene, it's hard to tell exactly what's going on due to the screen being so tiny. It only takes up a dinky little rectangle in the center of the screen, with no way to change the resolution.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I like well don pixel-fuck games like this one, kinda reminds me of Momo gets laid and Pixel Town. I can't tell, is this the whole game or is it still in the works (gonna assume its in progress since i don't see completed tag)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So how do you progress with the boy and preggo woman? I seem to be getting the bar up but then it heads down and I only end up getting spanked. Any suggestions?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So how do you progress with the boy and preggo woman? I seem to be getting the bar up but then it heads down and I only end up getting spanked. Any suggestions?
You have to alternate between the options, I assume it's basically going by what the woman enjoys.
I think what I did was press one then the other and that filled it up fine.

Just don't press the breasts icon if you're on the bottle scene, switches back to tit play and the bar gets put to zero again.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes