idabetez

Oct 2, 2020
Can't use ladder for sneaking into Nicolette's office at night. Tried every day of the week but the school is closed at nighttime and midnight so it's completely inaccessible. This is after I got in the first time and I think got chased away from the guard.
You have to go to the janitor, trade beers for keys. Then at night go to school and then the field. From the field select the ladder from your inventory

Tiegez

May 28, 2021
So... trying to remain nice.
The grind you're putting your players through is out of this world.
Just geting a license is a 4 week chore. The first 2 nothing happens with the instructor.
As you're locked behing the license to get further on in the game, that means we've got at least 3 weeks (with mandatory lesson attendance and studying) where the game progresses nowhere.

Sure, we can spend time talking to our teachers, mom, sister etc. But that only gives points in some cases, and the majority of them are locked behind a confidence stat nothing is told about, besides that it's too low.

Paywalling skipping text, when you're forcing the player to go through so much of it is downright asinine.

The worst part is that it removes any fun. I've played for roughly an hour now, and I've seen my car instructor in one scene.
If that's the pace you're presenting, the audience for the game must be people with major prison scentences, can't see who else has the time for it.

Best of luck with it. I really can't be bothered pouring more time into the game.
you'd think the entire point of 'going back in time' as a story mechanic would be to skip a lot of this stuff - everyone expects you to need months to get a licence, but you pass instantly because you've spent 20 years driving. you don't have to study at school because you already did 20 years ago, and you remember it all. but no. there's no mention of the going-back-in-time after the first 5 minutes, and even then all we seem to get from it is that he's forgotten he even had a sister??

ridiculously grindy game, which is a shame because if it wasn't for that (and the bugs) i'd probably quite like it.

BigBoy Projects

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Whenever she is in the school(easy to know if she is there, her location tag is her office) you need to go to one of the two hallways to meet her.
It's fully random when she is there so you need to be patient.
(but if you click like in and out you can do it in no time.)
I tried 100 times each hallway with her in her office and nothing.
here is the save.

TheCockxxx69

Sep 4, 2021
How the fuck does the dev decide to remove skip and back functionality in a sandbox with repeating events? Game is unplayable now lol.

Edit: Realized the options are paywalled. That sucks. the password is "kendraslusty".
If devs spent as much time adding content as they do trying to figure out twisted ways to force people to pay, the games would do better.
Where do I input the cheat? I tried the computer but it said it's only available for patreons

borowash27

Mar 28, 2024
I got to where the Dad arrives and did a few quests around him being home and then the quest log just... stops.

So no scenes with Mom, sister or Maid. Also most interactions with the maid crash the game. The lack of any payoff with anyone in MC's house is really frustrating.

Also if you talk to the Janitor after completing the quest where you climb into the office with the ladder, it "re-starts" the quest in the quest log.

StanleyB

Oct 15, 2020
Tia... Kolejna gruba dupa i duże cyce. Nic nowego, bo to nierealne.
OK, codziennie widzę grube tyłki, ale żaden z nich nie wygląda interesująco.

Więc nie. Nie będę tego oglądać.

• Angry
Reactions: rambo25

BigBoy Projects

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
Dear All,

With the new update each and every question will be answered and a guide will be put into the game folder.
This guide will contain all the necessary information to enjoy the game.

Please be patient.
BR,
[BB]

Reactions: schiclepy
1.80 star(s) 8 Votes