• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Well, the fact that you're getting so heated... you obviously like game very much... you know it very well, maybe even better that most of storywriters who were applying for a position... I'm not looking for somebody to "make shit up"... I am seriously looking for additional storywriter... cause with scripts we are going really slow... wanna give it a try?
I assume this was meant for me even though you didn't @ me.
No thank you, I have no interest at all. I'm not a writer by any stretch of the imagination and I have a full time job already. Best of luck though.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It was interesting to see, after Mc finished rimming, but then he forced Angelica to suck and came a full tank on her face and she walked away next to Lara, covering her face with cream a little
Hmm that doesn't sound very romantic can we add some wholesome moments to it?

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hmm that doesn't sound very romantic can we add some wholesome moments to it?
Okay, I'll edit it for you personally: Mc cums in her mouth and then goes to Eric and kisses her with a mouthful of cream? slow and nice?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The updates will keep getting a tiny bit longer the more branching that happens.
But that's okay imo I would rather branching and hard choices than a kinetic novel that updates monthly.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
when ? six months or a year later ? be my guest and volunteer for me you like strapon i can see
Nah, not me, Lara needs to teach you a lesson or she might send one of her special agents to do it for her as she it too busy with Tony. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 3583855

FanArt - Lara

Excited to share some delightful fanart featuring Lara with our wonderful Patrons! These charming images are a fun way to pass the time as we eagerly await the next update.
IMG_3110.jpeg
would love to see Tony make Lara wear this doing her live news broadcast while wearing a vibrating butt plug as well

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I will gladly hire an additional storywriter, do you want to apply and help out? You seem so agitated and concerned about issuing updates ASAP, I'm sure you are eager to give our dev team a hand... :D And, yes half of March and half of April I've spent working on house reconstruction which was due anyway and I didn't charge for one month anyone.
just don't hire joshy92.

Bro, F95 needs you, it’s better not to interfere with the script, I can already imagine what things you will prepare for us
we'd see story where tyrone and tony are fucking everybody sideways to sunday.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
View attachment 3583855

FanArt - Lara

Excited to share some delightful fanart featuring Lara with our wonderful Patrons! These charming images are a fun way to pass the time as we eagerly await the next update.
This place needs a throw up emoji reaction sooooooo fucking bad! :sick: :sick: :sick: That is revolting!

Reactions: Maviarab

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
T4bbo First of big fan of your games.
I loved babysitter and I love playing baybsitters as well.

Just a quick question that has been bothering me"

I have not finished this game yet, still quite early on but there is on bit of logic that does not make sense.
During the first photoshoot with Angelique, if you select the red dress:

I just want to confirm if this was intentional, or is it a bug?

PS... Enjoying your game so far...big fan of the game.

Reactions: m4pII

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I have not finished this game yet, still quite early on but there is on bit of logic that does not make sense.

I'm pretty sure that's intentional - correct me if I'm wrong someone but there are other scenes like that - where if Angela dislikes you (aka "discipline"/jerk father path), she does increasingly more sexual things than the friendly path.

So probably by design, but a few pages back you'll see me and a few others advocate for a change from this.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The MC is such a pussy why doesn't he do some stuff to impress Angelica?
I would do things like write her love letters and learn guitar so I can sing her a love song. You know romantic things like that.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017

Yes, it's intentional. Unlike Erica, where she will be more willing to do sexual things with you when relationship points are higher, for Angelica it is other way around. The story will slowly unfold why... during pool scenario with Erica there are already some hints.

When you are strict and dominant she is more attracted to you even if you parent her harshly, if you are trying to be nice, she considers it as weakness and she's trying to use you. All around she's is not supposed to be sweat character, but rather spoiled brat without father figure so far... that's why her name - Angelica - "being like an angel" - oxymoron.

I get some complaints from people who want to treat her well and want love/romantic route with her without being used as sugar daddy and without being too harsh on her. Both routes will eventually have possibility to go for more romantic settings. However only strict daddy route will save her from doing Lewd stuff on internet for a living. Also on strict daddy route most of harsh admonishings are avoidable (e.g. dildo embarassment happens only if you did something naughty before - i.e. spying on her)

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes