Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
So... MANY choices can lead to Chris+Jess, but even in the "love/faithful" path she do it behind your back first.
It's not about her fuck Jess, is about her doing it without telling you first, it's really a shit move, imagine if the opposite happens, you fuck your best friend (even if is a guy) and then tell your girlfriend, pretty strange, no? Why the opposite is okay?

Reactions: Valeck

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
so you're saying its unavoidable even if I did not have sex with jess or any other girl..
So... MANY choices can lead to Chris+Jess, but even in the "love/faithful" path she do it behind your back first.
It's not about her fuck Jess, is about her doing it without telling you first, it's really a shit move, imagine if the opposite happens, you fuck your best friend (even if is a guy) and then tell your girlfriend, pretty strange, no? Why the opposite is okay?
Well, Silver gets a bit of his just desserts this time around if you so desire.

BTW, if anyone got the actual sex scene with Christine and Jess while in a) Exclusive Relationship, b) Love higher than horny, and c) Not having shown interest in Jessica as Christine in the past (either by fantasizing about her at Jessica's house, or being OK with the kiss during the cosplay patreon) let me know, or please send a save, as that is a bug that we are trying to find.

Reactions: UncleVT

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Again, in the Friendship > Horny path where you are exclusive with Christine, she should NOT have sex with Jess unless she has shown interest in her previously, aka fantasizing about her when masturbating, or being ok with the kiss during cosplay.

Reactions: quinfax

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
It is kind of funny Christine NTR's her uncle.:LOL:

MC just a man destined to be alone with his pervy software program... and his hand putting in some overtime :ROFLMAO:

Game should have touted as the greatest avoidable NTR game that ends up not being avoidable at all in the end.

Reactions: Valeck

HiveMind

Feb 15, 2018
Found some bugs from 0.17 which haven't been fixed yet. In the movie scene on day 26 there is a NTR path which is not reacheable. "label Day25ApartmentNTRconfession" starting in line 58306 is called wrong with "jump Day25Day25ApartmentNTRConfession" in lines 58594 and 58646 in "label Day25NTRFondle". Also beacuse of the if else clause the call is in "Day25ApartmentNTRconfession" would only be called if $SexyMovie==0 (choosing Commando for watching) which cannot happen because you only get to "Day25NTRFondle" when choosing 9 1/2 weeks for watching ($SexyMovie==1). "jump FondleChristineMenu" in line 57646 in "label Movie912Weeks" leads to "label Day25MovieFondle" below which contains the only calls for "Day25NTRFondle"

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
anybody can help me with Silver's password when e tries to hack the competer with Veruca ????

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It is kind of funny Christine NTR's her uncle.:LOL:

MC just a man destined to be alone with his pervy software program... and his hand putting in some overtime :ROFLMAO:

Game should have touted as the greatest avoidable NTR game that ends up not being avoidable at all in the end.
Except it still is? Even with Jess... with again, the possibility of something unintended in the code causing the sex scene to happen.

One of the things brought up earlier I do want to address. And that is whether or not there should be choices with Christine, as you will notice there are VERY few choices that are made on her routes, and that has until now been by design. The idea with the game is that the actions that Christine takes are influenced by the MC, but are not strictly governed by the player. For example, we never have a NTR OFF option, or a choice as to what Christine does with say, Robert or Silver in a particular scene... the idea being that she is someone who makes her own choices, based on the things that happen around her. There are a few exceptions, and those have to do specifically with Jess. The first is her masturbating in Jessica's house, the second option is when there is a slight kiss during the cosplay. Those choices were made ages ago. After that, we have her Horny or Friendship score... and that changes how she views the MC and her sexuality... and of course finally if you decided to have an open relationship, or not.

Those all decide how far the Jessica scene can or will go. There are three endings basically to the talk at the end, one that again is specific to the exclusive and love based route. That being said... if much of that isn't clear to the player, that can be on us... so we'll look at options.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
why is it out of context ?
At least to me seems like their old history seems to somehow lead to this but its just my opinion.
The game gave options so you could lead Christine to lesbian actions or not. If:
1- When she used the dildo you picked a male and not Jessica
2- When working on Jessica's site and Jessica made advances you picked she didn't find it 'really, really good.'
3- When establishing what kind of relationship they would have, you picked 'exclusive'
It is out of context if she engages in a lesbian action with anyone.

Jul 30, 2018
can noone tell me which route in the walkthrough is the route where christine does not fall for roberts BS he pisses me off with the way he treats her

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes