• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Game is a product as a whole, with all its additions. Additional content usually means it has less quantity but quality shouldn't drop. I know it's easier to talk but that's just how I see it.
Of course quality will drop.We all know how in Japan they censor the hentai.Do you realy think the animators works the same way on male and female genitals when they know that will be censored?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Game is a product as a whole, with all its additions. Additional content usually means it has less quantity but quality shouldn't drop. I know it's easier to talk but that's just how I see it.
I think they actually did a poll on the patreon page to see how many of their patreons liked NTR and how many didn't. So if NTR is a much smaller niche than the vanilla content from the perspective of which content their paying customers want, then it makes sense to give proportionally more content to the bigger market. If everyone on their Patreon page wanted NTR I'm sure we'd see Christine and Jess getting banged by Silver and Robert every day or 2 and MC getting proportionately less content.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Of course quality will drop.We all know how in Japan they censor the hentai.Do you realy think the animators works the same way on male and female genitals when they know that will be censored?
Don't understand that point. Censorship in Japanese games has nothing with additional content as content they censor doesn't exist in full game. It doesn't matter if censored cock is of a high quality if it's not seen by a player - it's not a part of a game. My point was more like playing a game and then starting DLC but the quality of textures would be much lower than in the original while still being in the same game. Contrast between content within the same game is unhealthy and really rare in a main gamedev.
I think they actually did a poll on the patreon page to see how many of their patreons liked NTR and how many didn't. So if NTR is a much smaller niche than the vanilla content from the perspective of which content their paying customers want, then it makes sense to give proportionally more content to the bigger market. If everyone on their Patreon page wanted NTR I'm sure we'd see Christine and Jess getting banged by Silver and Robert every day or 2 and MC getting proportionately less content.
I was talking about quality of scenes not their number. I know it's addition and might have less scenes overall.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't understand that point. Censorship in Japanese games has nothing with additional content as content they censor doesn't exist in full game. It doesn't matter if censored cock is of a high quality if it's not seen by a player - it's not a part of a game. My point was more like playing a game and then starting DLC but the quality of textures would be much lower than in the original while still being in the same game. Contrast between content within the same game is unhealthy and really rare in a main gamedev.

I was talking about quality of scenes not their number. I know it's addition and might have less scenes overall.
We know from the start that the game will be around the relationship between uncle and niece.Of course that route will have better quality and quantity.NTR here is not the main route unlike The Tyrant.The love route in that game-less scenes and lower quality.Not to mention according to dev we should be already fucking the whole family no matter the path,but that go out of window.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
We know from the start that the game will be around the relationship between uncle and niece.Of course that route will have better quality and quantity.NTR here is not the main route unlike The Tyrant.The love route in that game-less scenes and lower quality.Not to mention according to dev we should be already fucking the whole family no matter the path,but that go out of window.
Ofc we know it's a main path. Lower quantity is obvious but lower quality is mostly Patreon development thing I just don't agree with. Didn't know that about Tyrant. That game is a mess in its core sadly - ambitions bigger than programming skills.

Dec 26, 2017
Those who recently posted requests for the next update time:

If you found this forum and created a user account you have all the required abilities to answer the question yourself.

If you feel you need a walk-through, though, try this:
  1. navigate to the 1st page of this thread (where you downloaded the VN)
  2. Find "Developer/Publisher" next to it is a link
  3. Verify that you are over 18 years old
  4. <end of walk-through>
Great thing about this is that it works for most of the games/VNs here.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The "you'll have 2 updates in September!!!" promise turned into "guys... ehem... you'll probably have to wait until late October for the next update".
I agree with armion82 that NTR is a time-consuming side route (to put it mildly, I think that most of us couldn't care less about it) so it is still a relief to come across such a promising animation as the one with MC and Jess. It looks amazingly good and makes the wait worthwhile.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The "you'll have 2 updates in September!!!" promise turned into "guys... ehem... you'll probably have to wait until late October for the next update".
I agree with armion82 that NTR is a time-consuming side route (to put it mildly, I think that most of us couldn't care less about it) so it is still a relief to come across such a promising animation as the one with MC and Jess. It looks amazingly good and makes the wait worthwhile.
You bring up a good point about time constraints and I suspect the dev(s) hadn't put enough thought into that aspect initially. I agree that development could be further along if they had streamlined a few things that seem to unnecessarily increase development time without much to show for it.

If there was only 1 NTR opponent instead of 2 that would cut the development for the NTR path in half. If they didn't have scenes that were identical except for having a choice of 2 different clothing options, that would cut rendering time down and allow them to give us a better variety of images/animations (or a larger number of similarly complex events) instead of duplicate images that just have a different outfit.

As an alternative it might have been interesting if the battle between MC and his two NTR potential opponents had both played sequentially instead of it being an either/or choice. So maybe initially Christine takes the job with Silver no matter what. So you always have the business trip with Silver where the MC either blocks Silver or not. Then either you or Jess convince her to work with Jess instead after Silver's scenes. Then the scenes with Robert and Jess happen with the MC either coming out on top or not. Then the Yacht.

I wonder if the NTR fans care whether it's Silver or Robert that's the focus (or both) as long as it's not the MC? In any case this is still one of my favorite games on this site so I'm content to wait for the next version. Based on that last animation it looks like I'll enjoy it :)

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes