khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The bathroom bug on day 9 is easy to fix. There is no entry in the bathroom script for day 9. There's one for day = 8 and then the next entry is day > 9 so if you walk in on day 9 it doesn't know what to do. I changed it to day > 8 and now it works in my game.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I can the possibility of chris getting angry at the mc for intrtupting her and robert getting steamy in the boats pool and maybe getting robert to come over the the mc's house, the mc gets drunk and comers out his plans to keep chris safe failed or he sleeping around and chris is mad jelous at him so for revenge she fucks robert in the mc's house while mc is drunk sleeping.

Or mc is out on date with jess or sophia at the time, because chris and jes have a fight or disagreement on boat and jess wonts to try make it up to the mc (ie possible jes mc begin dating) or even mc is out meeting with silvers wife to let her in on what silvers business dealings have realy been..

Just some random ideas

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Not realy havent seen anything, im interested to see the end of the chris silver scene in hot tub and other night events on the boat. someone said possible jess silver content also..

So many twists to wait for hehe
That is possible if you played into it but i have a feeling most of the update is vanilla though i do admit my curiosity over who is banging jess is high.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
That is possible if you played into it but i have a feeling most of the update is vanilla though i do admit my curiosity over who is banging jess is high.
i havent seen the animation but if the males skin is black its robert, or if the male has a belly its silver.

my guess is its the mc unless silver blackmales jess or the mc was an ass to chris and jess is siding with chris but i very much dout jess would let silver touch her willingly, to be honest i think jess is easy but not that easy to get some off silver

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
i havent seen the animation but if the males skin is black its robert, or if the male has a belly its silver.

my guess is its the mc unless silver blackmales jess or the mc was an ass to chris and jess is siding with chris but i very much dout jess would let silver touch her willingly, to be honest i think jess is easy but not that easy to get some off silver
I have not seen the animation either so i could not tell you for certain but based on the game up to that point if no ntr choices were picked for either girl id say it is the mc. The problem with that is it would need to be the horny route for the mc to be the one banging her. But i guess we will see when the update finally drops my hope is it is the mc i just don't like silver or robert

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I have not seen the animation either so i could not tell you for certain but based on the game up to that point if no ntr choices were picked for either girl id say it is the mc. The problem with that is it would need to be the horny route for the mc to be the one banging her. But i guess we will see when the update finally drops my hope is it is the mc i just don't like silver or robert
I can see why chris might go after robert but i cant realy understand why chris would go for silver hes not good looking, maybe chris has a hidden golddigger side..

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I can see why chris might go after robert but i cant realy understand why chris would go for silver hes not good looking, maybe chris has a hidden golddigger side..
In the vanilla game she is not intrested in either unless you as the player make her that way as for me i almost never go the ntr route its not that i hate it im just not a very big fan. Personally i keep chris all to myself as for sonya and jess i don't touch either of them because i prefer to be in a committed relationship with chris.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

Well if we're just speculating, my bet would be that silver gets to bang her since he hasn't yet although I'm hoping for more scenes with MC and also a full on lesbo scene between Jess and Christine.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well if we're just speculating, my bet would be that silver gets to bang her since he hasn't yet although I'm hoping for more scenes with MC and also a full on lesbo scene between Jess and Christine.
My bet is the mc i do not know how they would make it work i can't see Jess letting silver bang her mayby Robert i suppose it all depends on prior choices but it is fun to speculate.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
well, depending on the route you've taken, there is some hornyness between silver and christine on the office chair will she is on the phone with mc, so … perhaps seduction?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
well, depending on the route you've taken, there is some hornyness between silver and christine on the office chair will she is on the phone with mc, so … perhaps seduction?
Prehaps so it is a good thing the ntr is optional though i have to admit even if i dislike ntr that office scene was kinda hot

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Prehaps so it is a good thing the ntr is optional though i have to admit even if i dislike ntr that office scene was kinda hot
On the horny route, isn't their specifically a scene on Jess's cam where you can choose whether or not to intervene when Silver sends her the giant dildo?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes