Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
is there any complete save ?
I don`t get it either. What you do with my save file, because you don`t know my choises, what i did at previous , when i played the game, what routes i took and so on.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
But I try "Mister Linh" but not correct . Your name in Game : Linh
This is the code: wholename = "Mister " + player_name
It should work. But if not i cannot help you more. Try new game and see if the problem is still there.
Are you using the newsest update?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

we
Well we made it! We’ve reached our $10,000 goal thanks to all of you!

As I promised, our next step is to hire another 3d artist to join the team to make Babysitter even bigger.

That means we’re going to open applications for a new addition to the team. If you are a 3d artist who can deliver high quality renders on a tight schedule, then we are interested in hearing from you. If you know someone who fits that bill, make sure to pass this on to them.

Babysitter has grown immensely in the last three months, and here’s a great chance to join the team. Interested parties should send an application directly to me at our channel.

Please include your relevant experience, a portfolio of your work, including animations if any, and anything else you feel we should know about you.

T4bbo and Team

PS: For all of you who just wanna know who is the girl on the picture join our discord and you will find about it.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017

we
Well we made it! We’ve reached our $10,000 goal thanks to all of you!

As I promised, our next step is to hire another 3d artist to join the team to make Babysitter even bigger.

That means we’re going to open applications for a new addition to the team. If you are a 3d artist who can deliver high quality renders on a tight schedule, then we are interested in hearing from you. If you know someone who fits that bill, make sure to pass this on to them.

Babysitter has grown immensely in the last three months, and here’s a great chance to join the team. Interested parties should send an application directly to me at our channel.

Please include your relevant experience, a portfolio of your work, including animations if any, and anything else you feel we should know about you.

T4bbo and Team

PS: For all of you who just wanna know who is the girl on the picture join our discord and you will find about it.
easy ... mc sister xD

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
She doesn't look that old.Don't tell me she have Christine when she was 13.
I don`t think I`m wrong about this.
1 ) sister is the only unknown variable at this time and we know about her from the start
2 ) I doubt the dev will add new characters at this point
3 ) similar features to christine
4 ) moms in VN usually don`t look very old
This is the only logical conclusion

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hee. Monica was only the first interaction in the game.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes