Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Were you looking for information or just randomly dipping in for some pointless sarcasm.
It just gets frustrating mostly when I look through the latest updates. Half of the games are not even "early access" and the rest is either bad or abandoned. Very few are worth being played these days. After all, I didn't say this one was bad, did I?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Rather than get into a "he said/he said", I'll offer information instead: the game has been updated many times, the story has advanced significantly and there is every reason to continue following it.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
I'm aware of that. My point was that 0.1 is still only 10%. Not sure where it's going.
Version 0.1 don't mean 10% lol. It can be 17% or 62% no one knows until completion. It could be named 1.1 or 0.4.62 depends of creator will, it doesn't change anything. It just need to be consistent and make sense, and in this case it makes sense for sure.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I kind of agree about polls.. Not saying there shouldn't be any poll but when it comes to outfit poll, always lewd one wins. I personally voted for number 1 and i hope, dev chooses a top which is not sheer.
@Burt Reynolds Mustache, can you guys add a feature for save files which is "add description"¿? I have too many save files and that would be nice to know that which save belongs to which route without loading.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I
@Burt Reynolds Mustache, can you guys add a feature for save files which is "add description"¿? I have too many save files and that would be nice to know that which save belongs to which route without loading.
I second this. I really like the description in saves in DmD and DoD. It helps me keep track of my plethora of saves. "Oh, this one is the save on the D only path right before the BJ."

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
I kind of agree about polls.. Not saying there shouldn't be any poll but when it comes to outfit poll, always lewd one wins. I personally voted for number 1 and i hope, dev chooses a top which is not sheer.
I agree about polls and in the hope of non-sheer :D

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm with you for number 1.
Probably we can keep number 2 outfit for later release,like 0.15.

Jaromir

Jan 30, 2018
It'd probably be worth it just to see the reaction from those who apparently don't read the dialogue and can't avoid the easily avoidable NTR for the dev to get Robert to talk C into the virgin loophole for her first time.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Jaromir , There was not any NTR discussion in this thread for a while. I believe people will be civil about this. On the other hand, if you are in NTR route then this means that you want to see NTR content. There is no other explanation for this. Because the choices are too obvious. You can easily avoid NTR content without walkthrough.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Robert gets to bang Jess but all the MC gets is a BJ?
It has been mentioned in the earlier pages of this thread and there was a short discussion around Robery and Jess's sex in the hottub and IMO it falls well in the realm of dubcon.
There are atm 3 main male suitors
MC - Uncle, conflicted, hesitant, a slower burn with all the females (Sonya has been screaming for it since the meeting after the meal), but when it comes down to it a more caring lover
Robet - unrelated, no conflict here he just wants to conquor all, not hesitant at all using his charisma and ego errr I mean good looks :/ , aggressive in the chase and in the 'loving'
Silver - again unrelated with no conflicts, again he wants to conquor all, but his charm and charisma are built on power and money, happy to play the long game with the intention of not just taking but owning the target.

And I mean real action, I'm sick of all HJ's and BJ's in these games, its boring.
I suggest you avoid Life with Mary too then as that is also a story driven game where delayed gratification is also used.

I'm aware of that. My point was that 0.1 is still only 10%. Not sure where it's going.
If that is the case it's going to be one massive game. At the rate of current updates it will be completed around 2028 and be bigger than all the MMO's out there combined.
It may only be a couple of weeks but there is plenty of content, but given your other comments it may be better to search for games with the 'Completed' tag in the title.

On the other hand, if you are in NTR route then this means that you want to see NTR content. There is no other explanation for this. Because the choices are too obvious. You can easily avoid NTR content without walkthrough.
Not sure I 100% agree here, it is easy to get pulled off course and if you want to avoid ALL NTR content then you may well easily get tripped up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then again, maybe I'm just crap at reading between the lines.
If you have got to the Karaoke on the NTR route, then it is obvious that is the route you want as you have to work hard to get there.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@kiteares , Walkthrough gives us max possible points with max content. However, you can stop Robert before hot tub scene like @Ignatz said. Yes you will lose some points and won't reach the perfect score but choices are too obvious if you want to avoid NTR.

Reactions: kiteares
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes