VN Ren'Py Babylon's Dreams [Prologue v1.2] [Uncensored Studio]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
a game made with AI about a futuristic AI is pretty funny.

(This is definitely not a complaint about using AI, I just find the irony amusing).

Reactions: noCAP563

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
This is not by chance... But i do not want to get ahead of myself....
There was that japanese novel about having conversations with an AI that ended up winning an award, though people were pissed when they found out AI assisted with the writing process.

Reactions: Mizi09

noCAP563

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
There was that japanese novel about having conversations with an AI that ended up winning an award, though people were pissed when they found out AI assisted with the writing process.
I remember reading a headline about this though I believe the AI content was 5%.... There was another case in China that was more blatant... A professor used AI to write an award winning novel in 3 hours and 66 prompts..... To be clear and avoid another shitstorm ... humans wrote and will write 100 percent of BD :)

Reactions: Mizi09

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I got around to trying it..

It was shorter than I kinda expected. So thats a little disappointing.
I kinda dont really like the 4th wall breaking, even tho it felt like you were using it to quickly show a setting. Thats my guess? I cant really say how you could of done it better, so im just going to say I have mixed feelings on it.
Also Calling herself a loli when shes not a loli was a littler weird too.

The settings kinda fucked up with the world destroyed and all, but the ending showing theres a..... lets call it a monster outbreak sets a good tone. This so called saviour paradise could be an infected/mutated sespool of a place ? Sets a good action story at least :) I did get the deadspace vibes when she spawned in the lab and there was nonone around.. That something was wrong,

White hair and Grey eyes are my favorite kindaof anime girl. So her transformation into one after plugging in I greatly approve :) Two thumbs up.

I much prefer when its a fmc, that she sticky stay female. Im just going to chalk it down that that annoying sim we got stuck in, is just some buggy random shet we had to sit through. And her gold dick was just for laughs. Dont want to go through a story with a female MC and shes constantly using dicks or mechanical ones. Especially when she looks so cute digging the long white hair.

This could be something good. So I hope to see it continue. It sucks once again people are bitching abou AI art.. You do what you got to do for art. If your shet at drawing art, then use AI art if it helps. Thats what I would say. People who bitch about AI art remind me of the kinda that bitch about veganism or climate change. Their annoying people. Hope you can ignore them and do what works best.

Also fun fact : I thought the walls were covered in blood <.<

Last edited:
Reactions: noCAP563 and Mizi09

noCAP563

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
So I got around to trying it..

It was shorter than I kinda expected. So thats a little disappointing.
I kinda dont really like the 4th wall breaking, even tho it felt like you were using it to quickly show a setting. Thats my guess? I cant really say how you could of done it better, so im just going to say I have mixed feelings on it.
Also Calling herself a loli when shes not a loli was a littler weird too.

The settings kinda fucked up with the world destroyed and all, but the ending showing theres a..... lets call it a monster outbreak sets a good tone. This so called saviour paradise could be an infected/mutated sespool of a place ? Sets a good action story at least :) I did get the deadspace vibes when she spawned in the lab and there was nonone around.. That something was wrong,

White hair and Grey eyes are my favorite kindaof anime girl. So her transformation into one after plugging in I greatly approve :) Two thumbs up.

I much prefer when its a fmc, that she sticky stay female. Im just going to chalk it down that that annoying sim we got stuck in, is just some buggy random shet we had to sit through. And her gold dick was just for laughs. Dont want to go through a story with a female MC and shes constantly using dicks or mechanical ones. Especially when she looks so cute digging the long white hair.

This could be something good. So I hope to see it continue. It sucks once again people are bitching abou AI art.. You do what you got to do for art. If your shet at drawing art, then use AI art if it helps. Thats what I would say. People who bitch about AI art remind me of the kinda that bitch about veganism or climate change. Their annoying people. Hope you can ignore them and do what works best.

Also fun fact : I thought the walls were covered in blood <.<
Thank you for your review. It is helpful and rewarding to read a review/critique/first play thoughts that are insightful towards the story/setting, creative choices even if some you didn't agree with or left you perplexed.

The loli nonloli was mainly to drive home the point of how long she has been alone (also partly explains the 4th wall break and her decision to connect even after the sim.... Solitary living has negative effects on humans...).

The golden screw was part of the buggy sim, not a statement of the genre of BD. :)

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I remember reading a headline about this though I believe the AI content was 5%.... There was another case in China that was more blatant... A professor used AI to write an award winning novel in 3 hours and 66 prompts..... To be clear and avoid another shitstorm ... humans wrote and will write 100 percent of BD :)
Yeah, iirc the AI was only used for the conversations with the AI in the story.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Babylon's Dreams [Prologue v1.2]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes