• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Babalover [v0.1 Beta] [hiika hikazinho]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

babalover

Sep 26, 2023
babalover Mano espero que desenvolvas este jogo a toda a sua potencialidade, em vez do google tenta o deepl ou saca o para ajudar, já tem alguns anos mas é bom. Já agora, sou português e será interessante jogar um jogo em português para variar.
Ignora os viados que criticam a tradução para inglês.

For the haters, some people don't know english or other languages out of laziness, they might only not be able to assimilate the language in order to learn it. I personally had 5 years of french in schoo and I still can speack it to this day, while english comesvery natural to me despite being portuguese. Don't be jerks just because he sucks with the language, I'm sure you suck at something to in your live.
eu to bem ate agora ,ninguem reclamou da arte ,esse sim eu ficaria triste

Reactions: TheDarkMagician

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Love it already, tho I wish there was more "progression" to the lewdness, like naive groping and "lol i'm just joking" dirty talk, instead of just "Yo let's fuck" -"OK, let's", also with this tipe of art style I hope there will be more GILFs.

Either way, good luck to the dev!!

Last edited:

Hooligan

Jun 21, 2017
Sat down, pressed New Game and for the first time on these RPGMs: I actually vibed to the music. I sat there jamming until the track replayed and didn't bother playing or whacking the geese. (Actually that's a lie, Bones' Tales also has some bangers)

Good job dev.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Even this response is barely comprehensible, have you tried using Chatgpt, copilot or other AI tools to translate? There are some that are free and should do better than this
Actually Deepl is the best translation tool and lightyears ahead of Google and Microsoft Translate. Check it out

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
this is shota isn't it:(....sigh its always shota:FacePalm:
Yeah, right. There's never enough shota. Let alone proper shota. It's always big dick bullshit, like this. There's a big manly cock with your self-insert name on it right here. And judging my the MC's avatar, he's your typical 18 year old fuck boi.

babalover

Sep 26, 2023
Another sexy MILF with no hair on her pussy, great. WTH is wrong with these people? They create women with the perfect bodies and then refuse to add the finishing touch that makes them whole.
babalover, boa sorte com seu trabalho, não desanima, aproveita as críticas positivas, tem muita gente aqui do F95 que entende bem, mesmo não sendo desenvolvedor, então apoio você vai ter, vou testar o jogo
vlw my friendo ,cara to bastante feliz ,tem bastante comentario ,as criticas sao oque eu devo melhorar

babalover

Sep 26, 2023
when you use ChatGPT to translate, you have to add extra context for the translation. instead of just "translate to english", first input "translate into grammatically correct English" and then proof read it. If you just say "translate to english" it's no better than Google Translate, which is trash.
"Thank you, good tip!"

babalover

Sep 26, 2023
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes