Completed Ayura Crisis

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Hey folks, so I managed to play through this neat little game I found earlier and thought it would be worth sharing; only issue is it’s not translated. I got my links off of SVS Comics:

I managed to scrap my way through the game by using the Google Translate camera with my phone on the computer screen. The combat is prettt cool, I enjoyed the animations, and the hentai is nice to boot. In terms of censorship, the only thing censored is male genitalia, and they’re all covered by a heart shape censor block. It’s a fairly small game, I hope someone is interested enough to translate so we can share it here in the Games forum. Thanks in advance to our translators out there!

Quick Edit: The developer is listed as “Damejiyuka No Uede”, and I -think- the game is still in development? I’ve done some searches and still can’t find a developer page of sorts, but I’ll keep looking.

Lief

Jul 16, 2017
Worry no more, it is now translated
Just maybe a cheaper download would be nice, but, what are ya goin to do.

zulu354

Oct 3, 2018
I love this little gem. Are there any similar games available? I like the pixel art as well as the char and the gameplay is something nice if you're short on time.

Crimson22

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know how you get all the crystals I can only get the ones you get after beating the levels and that you buy in the shop from the boxes I don't know where the rest are.

Saucygogen

Sep 3, 2020

SVS Sucks, it's the slowest of the main 5 I use:

https://f95zone.to/

as a last resort:

How I source:

You're Welcome.

Darkslayer274

Jun 18, 2020

SVS Sucks, it's the slowest of the main 5 I use:

https://f95zone.to/

as a last resort:

How I source:

You're Welcome.
Just letting you know, kimochi.info and h-suki came up that it has riskware from Malwarebytes browserguard.

Reactions: RobThom88