• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xuelian

Oct 21, 2018
Can someone help? Every time I open the menu it crashes.
Scratch that, anything i do outside the starting area including opening the menu breaks the game straight away.

Night27

May 8, 2017
I love the mid action brainwashing traps, anyone know other games with stuff like that?
I know of a few text adventures that have brainwashing traps and what not Trap Quest is one that comes to mind but if you mean rpg or adv games not really

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
When u see so many people saying thx for the eng version.... but eng version being out for 3 months ... :facepalm:

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
I love games like this.. I need to find a database of games like this sprite games with animation. Idc if they are jap.

Reactions: kuamtitty

Thatheya

Mar 31, 2018
Strange. I downloaded the Zippy one and it was not translated. I'm going to try the other downloads and try if they are the same.
You have to change the language in the menu in-game (you gotta press the new game first). The first page has some info about it, go have a look.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes