VN Ren'Py Ayee Sister [Dev Thread]

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
Harpertwerk.png

Hello This is Zenzoushu! I am currently developing an Asscentric dating sim renpy game. The premise is simple try to woo your hot big butt sisters and your big tit neighbors!

I'm a man of culture and if their is anymore men of culture here that love big tits and
REALLY BIG ASS Then come watch me slowly develop an assloving game! I'll be completely transparent about how my development is, what the story is, what you'll be doing and who you'll be doing it with ;). I also want some feedback and story ideas. I'll be putting down the development so far below, including what I'm doing and sneak peaks. I look forward to finding fellow men of culture such as yourselves!

download.jpg

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
The Story :
The MC (whatever you want to callem) just got back from spending a few years with his dad. You can choose how he reacts to being back as I've implemented a naughty and nice system. Where you choose what dialogue you want with your sisters. For the most part each dialogue you choose will affect scenes. Maybe your a naughty asshole and you'll get more male dominated scenes where YOUR in charge. Maybe you're a bit too nice and they'll decide to give you what THEY want some good ole femdom. That and gaining points with each sister accumulates and gives unlocks more story and scenes with each sister.

Dev log:
  • Added Intro Scenes for the 4 main characters 3 of which are your sister and the final one is your mother
  • Added Backgrounds for the house and navigation for the house.
  • Added Sprites for most characters from the family to neighbors around 32 sprites in total.
  • Currently Working on Neighbor intro scene
  • Currently working on Shop background for shop that helps you buy items for the Sisters and work for them for money.

Last edited:

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
Tags:
2dcg, 2d game, vaginal sex, anal sex (Of course), big butt, big tits, incest, milf, cheating, harem, male domination, femdom, sex toys, and more to come, just like you ;)!

sneakytom.jpg

Reactions: spicypancakes

H3cate

Mar 4, 2023
Thinking of hanging up the cape, the script is kind of bad tbh. And working on something WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY simplifier like an RPGM game.
do you have a discord server for the game? if you create one its more easy for people to help you with any issues you have.

Last edited:

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
Sure I can make one today. But I'm working on a RPGM game with the same style I already have decent progress going. For anyone who likes the concept of this game the RPGM one is different but the same style and I'm liking working on this even more because it's alot less work in terms of backgrounds. I'll also attempt to make animation on the new one I'll send a preview of the characters in the new one and then make a new thread

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
image.png

This one is called "A True Warrior's Quest" The MC's official name is Kane. This one will be a mix of RPGM rpg mechanics and AS MUCH SEX SCENES AS I CAN PACK IN! The story goes you play a young warrior name Kane and you have one goal...BANG YOUR FAMILY. He's one of THE strongest warriors in his village however he has a one track mind and obsession with the women in his family. I'll make a new thread and a discord for it.

Reactions: spicypancakes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
what's with MC being a midget:WaitWhat:
well good luck

Last edited:

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
do you have a discord server for the game? if you create one its more easy for people to help you with any issues you have.
Here's the discord invite, anyone else want to join just click this!

Hit me up! I'll update you guys on what the next moves are for the game

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
New Discord Link when my new game reaches demo level I'll send out a preview a week before. COME ON DOWN BOYS AND GIRLS AND JOIN THE FUN!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: osanaiko