Collection Manga AYA SHOBON collection [2023-01-04] [AYA(´・ω・`)]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hallfing

May 28, 2018
I don't mind futa, some of it is hot but the damn ballsacks covering the lady bits is kinda annoying. It makes them look more like she-males than futas. It's fine line to walk.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Since my previous post was deleted by some salty and monopolistic non-straight mod, I'll just have to write it again:

Most pron sites have maybe 20% gay stuff, but this one seems to be more like 80%. Makes you wonder whether it's an intentional strategy by the uploaders/site mods to cater to the gay crowd. Sad to see the site focus almost exclusively on a "niche" orientation.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You can just PM me a pic of your boipussy and dick you know, you don't have to act tough to get my attention.

You'd hardly be the first f95 member trying to get into daddy klx's good graces that way, babe.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yes I won't be too hard for you, althought it might lead to some sticky situations in your future @drowsy

Reactions: yoyomistro

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Since my previous post was deleted by some salty and monopolistic non-straight mod, I'll just have to write it again:

Most pron sites have maybe 20% gay stuff, but this one seems to be more like 80%. Makes you wonder whether it's an intentional strategy by the uploaders/site mods to cater to the gay crowd. Sad to see the site focus almost exclusively on a "niche" orientation.
This was basically a niche site to begin with. If you don't like the content on this thread, move along to another. There's literally hundreds of other comics, games and pictures to consider.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
screw it, i wouldn't find all the comics anyway so here a simple webview with more than 1000 pics from that artist (should at least cover most comics he made).

webview (unfortunately censored):

A55M4N

Aug 29, 2018
I really enjoyed the first set, I am working on getting the second set downloaded. I hope that I can report the same thing for that one.

Mustapha

Oct 16, 2018
It have everything he had released in the past or is missing something?
Hope you keep updating it. The penis erection phases and the orgasm denial and urethra insertion are godlike in this artist. :FeelsGoodMan:

Jul 3, 2017
Can you reupdate soon?

P.S. Some files from the previous update have gone missing. Both Mizugi and The Mysterious potion are both gone

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote