Collection Video AWSL3D collection [2020-12-31] [Setarcos04/Winterfell]

MusouA12

Aug 25, 2021
Hi, can someone help me upload to pixeldrain, medifire or a better server? Mega is paid, Mixdrop is too slow, Nopy is no longer active and torrents are always "stalled":V

Aaronnade

Jun 13, 2021
Hi, can someone help me upload to pixeldrain, medifire or a better server? Mega is paid, Mixdrop is too slow, Nopy is no longer active and torrents are always "stalled":V
I'm sorry, I'd love to help you, but I haven't used any of these platforms, and they're not convenient in my area, but I see that your kindness doesn't get a response from anyone, so I send this reply.

Fapper Clown

Mar 2, 2018

SHBDSI

Oct 26, 2022
The "S" can also mean "shoot/cum", so the whole thing be like: "ah, I'm cumming" :LUL:
老哥你回复下面那个动图是哪个画师的作品啊,我之前找了一下那个画师但是没有这个版本的作品,所以我怀疑我是不是找错了

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
It would be really helpful if a torrent is provisioned for the full collection, since MEGA, NOPY and MIXDROP doesn't work at my end.

Last edited:

especially08

Dec 15, 2018
Wow this thread is a mortuary, full of dead link lol. I hope someone will reply my post.
Anyone has this Nyotengu animation in 1080p without watermark?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This Nyotengu animation is the only one i can't find anywhere it's not in the torrent either, only the 720p ver. i found in rule34.xxx

C4-621

Jun 29, 2020
Wow this thread is a mortuary, full of dead link lol. I hope someone will reply my post.
Anyone has this Nyotengu animation in 1080p without watermark?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This Nyotengu animation is the only one i can't find anywhere it's not in the torrent either, only the 720p ver. i found in rule34.xxx

especially08

Dec 15, 2018
If it's not a secret, where did you find the rest of the works without watermarks? I have half of the collection in 720 resolution and with watermarks(((
From the link in the first post and there's also torrent link in page 3. All of it from a links shared in this thread, this thread still only got 4 pages so it's still quite easy to explore it.