emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
the great vatosgames ? is he becaming a milker too ? i will be shocked

Or you began creating unfair and unfounded rumor like this or ou just read the last damn comment about that.
Vastos always delivered on time his update (except once becase of a hard drive issue).
It's been month since the release of the next update is planned between 10 and 15 May, and the date never changed.

So stop complaining about a "milker"... you are just unable to read what is clearly written on this forum and on his patreon (or too damn lazy to do so)

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Or you began creating unfair and unfounded rumor like this or ou just read the last damn comment about that.
Vastos always delivered on time his update (except once becase of a hard drive issue).
It's been month since the release of the next update is planned between 10 and 15 May,
good news

because i know some one who hasn't harddrive issue but he has hemorrhoids and he went to jail

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Someone help me. answer me the question : we fucked that girl of our "friend" whose mother we fuck :) The girl was wearing crimson lipstick

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
good news

because i know some one who hasn't harddrive issue but he has hemorrhoids and he went to jail
But this liar is one of the top milkers by now. You can't compare Vatos who delivers on time and updates every 2/3 months with a shitty dev who makes a lineal, no choice game with no single word being honest and a release per year

Reactions: kadgilek
Mar 29, 2023
Currently playing the game and I'm on the end of chapter 16 and the come inside choice for Eva is swapped with come outside so whatever one you pick it does the opposite. Not sure if the dev is here but just wanted to let em know.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes