• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
ofc...here are two (milfs) hotties which should get some proper action, fingers crossed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope not because if he keeps adding characters it will make the game more complex and will be hard to provide an ending for each, and doubt this game is going to be a harem with a kids salary with so many kids, The main milfs in the game are awesome they should create more fun scenarios for him, the threesomes in this game and bullying the husbands and kids are what make this game so fun so hope he continues his pace and not keep adding characters because he has run out of ideas.

Reactions: KuronshinZX

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hope not because if he keeps adding characters it will make the game more complex and will be hard to provide an ending for each, and doubt this game is going to be a harem with a kids salary with so many kids, The main milfs in the game are awesome they should create more fun scenarios for him, the threesomes in this game and bullying the husbands and kids are what make this game so fun so hope he continues his pace and not keep adding characters because he has run out of ideas.
:WaitWhat:
but, those characters are "added" already.
those are side characters with no planned endings, no problem there.
even more as this game is imo the best netori/milf game being made so far.

i get you wish for your own kinks (bullying others, 3-somes, multisomes), personally i dont care about those at all, yet i do care about exploiting unused hot characters already in the game...at the end, it is what this game is all about, i would say.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
:WaitWhat:
but, those characters are "added" already.
those are side characters with no planned endings, no problem there.
even more as this game is imo the best netori/milf game being made so far.

i get you wish for your own kinks (bullying others, 3-somes, multisomes), personally i dont care about those at all, yet i do care about exploiting unused hot characters already in the game...at the end, it is what this game is all about, i would say.
Yeah I get the Meme about Pokemon-"gotta catch them all", but that way it makes the game more complex and will take longer to create the renders this will give less attention to the existing characters who are like a romantic interest, this game is famous for its netori content and if he tries to introduce single sided normal romance would not be worth it when there is no connection to the mc or his milfs, the milfs all know each other and have a relationship so that's why the threesome works so well and not forced.

Mar 29, 2023
Just curious if there any benefits to letting Cody watch like will he help you out later in story if you let him watch? Also what is the difference between regular bully path vs bully + watch path?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Just curious if there any benefits to letting Cody watch like will he help you out later in story if you let him watch? Also what is the difference between regular bully path vs bully + watch path?
I think it is just to make him cry. His character is just a cuck.

The intro in the car...
Nora: "He was a quiet kid. Mostly, he just sat in a corner and watched you and Lily play."
Nora: "One day I asked him, 'Why aren’t you playing with them?' He said, 'I enjoy just sitting here and watching them play.'"

If I remember, in an earlier version of the game, you had an option to help him get a date with Chloe or something along those lines. The date never made it into the game.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
If I remember, in an earlier version of the game, you had an option to help him get a date with Chloe or something along those lines. The date never made it into the game.
Ah yes, MC was preparing everything to set Cody up with Chloe, and the bastard told him that he wanted to see the MC bang Chloe. If you accepted then he was jerking off inside his closet while Chloe was riding the MC.

That's why I find so ironic he gets all worked up after getting called a "Cuck" when that's what he is. If only I could renamed him as Cucky. :KEK:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

The intro in the car...
Nora: "He was a quiet kid. Mostly, he just sat in a corner and watched you and Lily play."
Nora: "One day I asked him, 'Why aren’t you playing with them?' He said, 'I enjoy just sitting here and watching them play.'"

Sadly, shortly after Chloe vanished too

• Sad
Reactions: The Senior Perv

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Ah yes, MC was preparing everything to set Cody up with Chloe, and the bastard told him that he wanted to see the MC bang Chloe. If you accepted then he was jerking off inside his closet while Chloe was riding the MC.

That's why I find so ironic he gets all worked up after getting called a "Cuck" when that's what he is. If only I could renamed him as Cucky. :KEK:
Cucky the Cuckold doll

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Part of what keeps the game interesting is that Cody is a cuckold :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shamtiiomi

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well his Mom is now out to divorce his dad. I think given the choice of leaving with his dad or not miss out on watching you bang his mom on a daily basis his kink will really win the day.

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019

Universal Ren'Py Mod Lets you change names. Also, replace text.

Mar 29, 2023

The intro in the car...

Well his Mom is now out to divorce his dad. I think given the choice of leaving with his dad or not miss out on watching you bang his mom on a daily basis his kink will really win the day.
Thanks I played this game awhile ago when it didn't have as much content and I did recall the scene in which you have the option to help him date Chloe. So I was just curious now that more content has been released as I replay this game if letting him watch gives you any actual benefit other than feeding into his cuck kink. I don't care for having him watch so I'm going to decline but hopefully I still get the option to slap him around like a bitch since storywise those slapping scenes are funny.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes