Kurblabla

Mar 19, 2024
if you say so. obviously you are world top expert on pregnancies and physics laws.
tesla, einstein and hoking finally have the heir they deserve.

nope
Somebody is trying to spread sarcasm right here, but it just doesn't go. You don't want "to see that shit", because you are so called "in right mind". Fine. Do not impregnate, and, believe me, there won't be that shit.

Reactions: PSYlevi

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
And how much in-game time passed since we knocked her up? A couple of weeks at most.
shhh...duuuude:FacePalm:
you are talking/discussing with a new hoking, at least.
he knows the best, he doesnt care, he curves space and time as he wishes to:Kappa:
long live zoooners!

• Haha
Reactions: Undertaker1987

emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
when you see the chronology of event in the game, around 1and1/2 or 2 month max have passed since Janet got pregnant.
At some point in the narrative, the text clearly so things like "and that's how the last month went by", etc... so it is clearly more than a month
we should see the change soon, maybe next update but it is still too soon for now

emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
when you see the chronology of event in the game, around 1and1/2 or 2 month max have passed since Janet got pregnant.
At some point in the narrative, the text clearly so things like "and that's how the last month went by", etc... so it is clearly more than a month
we should see the change soon, maybe next update but it is still too soon for now
Ok i didn't say anything, I was wrong all along ^^'

1715725224895.png

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I'm not into preggo sex at all.
But I must admit that I'm impatient for Mc to admire the hills in the landscape and think :
"Damn... That's a well done job!"
if you don't want preggo sex just don't cum inside, it's avoidable and you can have your kinks so don't kink shame others.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Games&Games

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
if you don't want preggo sex just don't cum inside, it's avoidable and you can have your kinks so don't kink shame others.
and you dont bump into threads asking for the staff that isnt planned, or wont/cant be in the game, at least until the epilogue or so.

are you into ntr perhaps?
or futas?
or scat?
would be kinkshaming if someone tells you he isnt into that stuff, while you are asking for it here?

you truly are proper zoooners (me no read, me write, me dont care, me wanna my stuff, me sensitive if someone doesnt like or tells us "no"...) :HideThePain:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Or, hear me out...just don't be a baby and care so much what others think about your kink that you need to bitch and moan to everyone about it who are not into it. There's some wisdom for you. :WeSmart:

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes